Accounting Bookkeeping Resume
- Accounting Resume
- Accounting Bookkeeping Resume
Accounting bookkeeping is recording the accounting transactions in appropriate ledger books. An accounting bookkeeper is responsible for opening an account, posting entries closing accounts and transferring the balance amount in balance sheet. They have to update the ledger accounts every time with an entry for each transaction that takes place in the organization.
Accounting Bookkeeping Resume
Address:12, Palm Street, Dallas, TX 91102
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no. 123 - 221 - 4567
To obtain the accounting bookkeeping position in an organization where my bookkeeping skills are used to maintain and update the different books of accounts
- Thorough knowledge of accounting terminologies, formats, principles, standards and double entry bookkeeping system
- Ability to pay attention to the finer details of the transactions and post accurate value of the exchange in ledger books
- Excellent organizational skills that help in the upkeep of various books of accounts and source documents
- Brilliant coordination skills and ability to work as a team
- Ability to analyze critically the accounting data to find out any discrepancies or misstatements in the financial statements
Company name: ABC Inc, Dallas
Designation: Accounting Bookkeeping
Duration: September 2008 - till date
- Understand the minute details of each transaction and judge which all accounts should be debited/ credited. Accordingly, post entries to the respective accounts.
- Responsible to provide satisfactory answers to any query or doubt raised by the head accountant in posting accounting entries
- Assist in internal and external auditing procedures to supply the necessary information and supporting documents to auditors.
- Supervise that the bookkeeping practices of the organization adheres with the legal compliances set at the state or national level.
- Maintain petty cash register to post all daily cash transactions. Submit weekly reports and state the total expenditure under each accounting category like traveling, refreshments, stationary etc.
Company name: XYZ Inc, Dallas
Designation: Jr. Bookkeeper
Duration: September 2006 - August 2007
- Coordinate with accounts receivable and accounts payable clerk and post income and expenditure entries in ledger books
- Prepare Bank reconciliation Statement. Match the final balances of general ledger with that of the bank statements to find out if any deposits, withdrawals, or checks clearance entries have not been recorded either by bank or by self. Accordingly, post adjustment entries
- Prepare and maintain various supporting documents bills, receipts, purchase orders, quotations, invoices, bills payable and bank statements.
- Receive reports from purchase and sales department regarding total sales, total purchases, sales/purchase returns and update the books of accounts by making corresponding entries.
- Successfully completed Bachelor's in Accounting from the University of Texas in the year 2006
- Qualified as a Certified Bookkeeper from the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers in the year 2009
- Expertise in handling QuickBooks, Peachtree, MYOB and other accounting software
- Proficiency in using MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and spreadsheet
- English (Expert)
- Spanish (Beginners)
Name : Joanne Meyer
Designation : Accounts Manager
Company : ABC Inc, Dallas
Email id : email@example.com
Contact no. : 123 - 441 - 5678