- Accounting Resume
- Actuary Resume
An actuary is basically a statistician. His major work involves using probability and other statistical tools to evaluate the risks involved in any financial decision. The insurance agencies employ actuaries. This particular applicant about whom this resume is written has got comprehensive experience in the field of actuarial science. He now wants to gain a position of a senior actuarial analyst. This sample resume would certainly help him in his endeavor. You can also use it to apply for any actuarial position once you make the necessary changes. We hope this sample provides you with the required guidance.
Sample Actuary Resume
15th Lane Avenue, Near New church, Georgina
A skilled and talented actuary professional with more than ten years of actuarial experience. Experience in providing advice through client analysis and research. Looking for a senior position to utilize my skills and knowledge in the mentioned field.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of current economic and social trends, legislation in health, finance, business and economic developments
- Possess excellent verbal, written & presentation skills.
- In-depth understanding and analysis of business insurance and its results
- Ability to Work effectively and efficiently across organizational boundaries
- Developed good working relationships with different business and functional units
- Strong analytical, problem solving and teamwork skills
- Ability to develop effective processes for new and difficult Operational problems
- Ability to set goals and priorities & complete assignments accurate & timely
- Excellent negotiation accounting skills
Global Insurance service, Georgina
20XX till date
- Develop and implement new rate methods and rating plans for 15 product lines that reduce liability by 20%
- Responsible for analyzing lines of business and providing recommendations on risk analysis. Recommended and line of business pricing and increased revenue by 8%.
- Handled the tasks of monitoring industry trends in competitive market to maintain the trend in the products, regulations and market conditions.
- Collaborated with large IT firms for developing new actuarial database for efficiency.
- Presented financial and actuarial reports to clients and upper management, explained key drivers of reserves and loss.
- Conduct claim studied and implemented 30 improvements based on the study and research
- Successfully completed actuarial analysis in the development of pricing strategies for improved profit margins.
- Conducted periodically rate analysis regarding each line of coverage.
- Responsible for assisting financial aspects to setting premium rates for different product lines.
- Handled the tasks of Calculating financial projections
- Conducted actuarial analysis in order to support pricing of old and new products.
Standard Insurance Inc, Georgina
20XX to 20XX
- Handled the tasks of delivering submissions for internal & external reporting on all actuarial and accounting reporting bases.
- Maintained and build relationships with led reporters and financial advisors
- Responsible for coordinating and participating in various team activities
- Responsible for providing technical advice and guidance in areas of special knowledge and conducted trainings across Standard Insurance Inc
- Set priorities to team "timely delivery"
- Maintained and established industrial strength internal controls that meet the external and internal policies and standards.
AMADA financial management sector, Georgina
19XX to 20XX
- Handled the tasks of analyzing RI analysis for the sector
- Generated analysis on reinsurance programs in pricing and capital efficiency
- Proposed, modeled and alternate contracts before actual purchase.
- Responsible for performing theoretical pricing on all contracts.
- Generated plans on training and development
- Analyzed and calculated the inputs of RI to business planning.
- Bachelor of Insurance, Commerce College, Georgina 19XX
- Master in Actuarial, Georgina university, Finance department 19XX
Available on request