- Accounting Resume
- Bookkeeper Resume
A bookkeeper is responsible for keeping books in an organization. He also maintains balance sheets, ledgers, payroll documents, bills and receipts among other things. He is a much respected individual, who handles some of the most crucial assignments in the organization. This sample resume is of a bookkeeper, who has some experience in this field, while at the same time, he wants to try out new jobs in that field. This sample is a perfect example of how a resume is to be written. Anyone can use this resume sample to their own end once they make the requisite changes as per their qualifications.
Sample Bookkeeper Resume
322, Short's Avenue,
Kansas, KS 32234, USA
To obtain a job as a bookkeeper so as to augment my skills in this area, also at the same time hoping to develop myself up to the standards demanded by my position.
- Possess knowledge of various account types and accounting transactions. Able to independently carry out account verifications and balance verifications tasks
- Introduced new work process by which work efficiency was increased by 25%.
- Possess knowledge of QuickBooks
Bookkeeper, July 20XX to August 20XX
Stars Computer Hardware, New Jersey
Teller, July 20XX to August 20XX
- Handled accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Filled out order invoices and prepared client sales invoice and
- Checked balances in ledgers and various transaction accounts
ANB Bank, New Jersey
- Handled cash transaction and ATM tasks
- Carried out customer care tasks
20XX - 20XX James College, Camden, NJ
- Completed a Comprehensive Secretarial Course
- Completed Diploma in Accountancy
- Conversant with software like Tally and MS Office
- Well-versed with the accounting practices and tax laws.
- Able to initiate innovative practices in the workplace and develop them fully.
Furnished upon request