Office Manager Bookkeeper Resume
- Accounting Resume
- Office Manager Bookkeeper Resume
An office manager bookkeeper resume is a brief document to describe your accomplishments in response to the job requirement. It is to highlight your commendable experience in case you have a relevant experience to boast of. As a fresher you can stress on some valuable skills you may have gained during your learning years.
An office manager bookkeeper is person who is involved in keeping up the financial records of the organization confidential. She/he is entitled to carry out accessory functions like payroll processing, paying bills and taxes, etc. His responsibilities are to supervise over the staff and help in the smooth coordination within all the departments. Your resume must essentially constitute all the features which will coincide with these. We here have written a simple resume to help you to make a suitable one, which would surely result in getting more chances to be selected for the desirable position.
Sample Office Manager Bookkeeper Resume
123, Ellis Street,
Boston, MA, 01234,
(123) 435 978
I am seeking a position that will utilize my knowledge, experience, and management ability for personal contribution and professional growth.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Solid bookkeeping skills.
- Strong administration and office skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow.
- Standard word processing and Excel spreadsheets
- Microsoft Outlook, QuickBooks, Quicken, Deltek Advantage
- Quark, Pagemaker
- limited experience in Microsoft Project, Access, and PowerPoint.
Bachelor of Science, Central University of Finance and Economics, 1991
Laminate & Cabinet Westville, St. Paul. MN
Office Manager Bookkeeper
Real Estate Property Management Co., Ltd. Mankato, MN
- Responsible for all aspects of bookkeeping and accounting duties utilizing SAP software.
- Responsible for a variety accounting functions.
- Prepared monthly journal entries.
- Prepared monthly and annual accruals and month end closings.
- Prepared payments and wire transfers.
- Obtained a broader understanding of marketing principles and strategies with a global business perspective.
- Administered bookkeeping, cash intake/reconciliation, and order placement.
Office Managr Bookkeeper
- Responsible for all aspects of bookkeeping duties utilizing peachtree software for payroll.
- Created employee manual.
- Implemented all policies and structured all company procedures required for start up company.
- Created production schedule, and various office forms.
- Had direct contact with customers and vendors.
- Received and maintained proper cash accountability.
- Completed and maintained accounts payables and accounts receivables.