Inventory Specialist Resume
- Administration Resume
- Inventory Specialist Resume
This sample inventory specialist resume will give you a quick start help to create an effective and optimized resume for your job application.
Here is the sample resume for you when you apply for the post of inventory specialist where Mr. John Benoit applies for the post of inventory specialist. The applicant can edit this sample resume as per requirements.
Sample Inventory Specialist Resume
23 Hill Street
Alfred, NY 6536
Willing to do job for the post of inventory specialist to utilize my vast experience and skills.
Summary of Qualification:
- Certificate of Business Studies (Commerce).
- High school diploma from Adrian College, MI (1999)
- Good team player.
- Strong seven years of experience as inventory specialist.
- Able to carry out essential duties.
PVGR Company Inc, New York, NY (2003 - Present)
Sr. Inventory Specialist
- Carried out work such as reviews, monitor & control material stocks etc
- Processed every one material requisitions from user departments
- Handled the requirement of material and recommended for approval to supervisor
- Created pay for requisition for things not held in stock as well as for stock replenishments
- Performed extra various associated duties as assigned by officer
P & G Company Inc, Allen, CS (2000 - 2003)
- Prepared problem notes and supervised checking of stocks
- Prepared required reports as per condition and overseas all related clerical work etc
- Handled duties such as inventory control and stock records
- Investigated any large variations in expenditure prototype of a variety of supplies and advises supervisor
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; WordPerfect; Peachtree Accounting; QuickBooks