Office Administrator Resume
- Administration Resume
- Office Administrator Resume
The office administrator performs duties which include office administration, database management, and supporting the supervisory manager and accountant. Also handle other duties coordinate mailings, schedule and manages meeting etc.
The sample office administrator resume is here which guides while you create your own resume for the post of office administrator. The candidate has full power to edit this resume sample.
Sample Office Administrator Resume
213 Ellis Street,
Boston, MA, 58558,
(123) 456 789
Obtain a position as office administrator in reputed company to apply my whole experience and skills to develop company.
- B.A. in Political Science from Albion College, MI (1996)
- Completed high school diploma from Alaska Bible College, AK (1992)
Alcorn State Chamber of Commerce, Alcorn State, MS (2003 - Present)
- Created new edition of directory for chamber membership on annual basis.
- Processed word of memos, articles, letters etc.
- Provided a full variety of organizational support to the organization's head.
- Handled the work of updating chamber registry and recruiting new businesses for membership.
- Intended monthly newsletters for company.
Johns Hopkins Laboratory, Washington, DC (1997 - 2003)
- Prepared and changed reports, spreadsheets, and administrative documents as per requirements.
- Maintained office calendars, open and prioritize mail, receive and prioritize phone calls.
- Handled the departments of travel, shipping, purchasing and reconciling office orders.
- Maintained the records files of all office.
- Supported high level public and APL (Applied Physics Laboratory) staff interface etc.
- Responsible for all office administrator related tasks.
- Able to do work as group member.
- Excellent in computer knowledge.
- Capable to maintain all important information in suitable formats.
- Good in English communication.