Vice President of Administration Resume
- Administration Resume
- Vice President of Administration Resume
A vice president of administration is recognized as the chief official of the administrative operations of an organization. Apart from supplying support services, the professional looks after a variety of tasks such as designing plans and leading the risk management and human resources units, directing the planning and maintenance of facilities, developing the assigned projects, etc.
Though most organizations prefer experienced candidates, proficient skills and knowledge about policy making, project management, budget negotiation, strategic planning, including competent management and communication abilities can certainly help the less experienced ones to find attractive job opportunities.
Use the illustration provided here and help yourself in composing an interview fetching resume for your preferred profile.
Vice President of Administration Resume Specimen
Jacob W. Ward
746, Concourse Drive
Boston, MA 47598
(365) 867 7855
To acquire the position of vice president of administration in an organization which entails important responsibilities and puts to practice my extensive experience and skills related to the field.
- Performed decisive administrative responsibilities with efficiency and ensured that the expenses are maintained within the prescribed budget
- Developed and coordinated new projects for determining effective sales prospects
Vice President of Administration, July 20XX to Present
ABC Electronic Systems, Massachusetts
- Supervised the construction and development work of two important facilities located in Ohio and New York
- Handled the company's budget and variance policies and set up the inventory levels
- Introduced a computerized system for the preparation of financial reports
- Performed the job of administering the personnel, security unit, buildings, and grounds of the company
Corporate Manager, July 20XX to August 20XX
Kingston Incorporations, Massachusetts
- Devised and implemented standards and controls for all employees
- Reported and coordinated with the Manpower Planning head on personnel matters
- Managed a huge budget of $2 million with efficiency
- Developed staff incentive programs and established operational layouts in the workplaces
William Peterson University, New Jersey, 20XX - 20XX
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Office Management
Will be furnished upon request