Admissions Representative Resume
An admission representative's job profile can be best described as the link between the institutions and the parents of the candidate student. He/She takes effort to make the clumsy and lengthy admission process little easier.
A person with good personality & good communication skills, equipped with information regarding the internal processes of an institution can be best suited for the job of an Admission representative. It is also expected that he/she should have enough accounting knowledge and be aware of the university norms.
While seeking admissions into an institution, either the students or their parents, both are completely unaware of the administrative processes and are thus wandering in the premises from one office to another. In such situations, a front desk person, an admission rep, can help them with their doubts and confusions about the whole process.
Now go through the free sample resume given below and prepare your own resume by referring to it.
Sample Admissions Representative Resume
3206, Max lane, Favorite Avenue,
To work with an institute which has a good reputation amongst students and to utilize my administration and communication skills in the field of education.
- Master's in Business Administration, 2006
University of Arizona
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), 2004
University of Arizona
Summary of Qualifications :
- Thorough conceptual knowledge about accountings and business administration
- Experience of working in education field and customer oriented services
- Knowledge about the educational institute's internal structure and internal processing
Professional Experience :
Smith's institute of technology, Cypress (2006-Present)
- Recruited and validated new students
- Provided information regarding the admission process to the candidate students
- Answered the admission queries either by direct conversation or by telephone or by email
- Assisted the student's parents by clarifying the institutions internal processing as well as by provided them information about financial aid for their fee payments
- Organized promotion programs and ecommerce for the admission process
- Traveled Extensively for the promotion programs as well as the external activities of the institution
- Assisted the institution registrar in finalizing the accounts
- Conducted regular meetings with the board committee and provided them the latest reports regarding the admissions
Extra Curricular :
- A member of the "XYZ Customer Forum" which assists customers with their lack of information and their grievances
- Participated in the "National EduFest" held at Cypress in 2008.
References: Will be available on request.
New! Not satisfied with your resume? Get your resume written by an 'Administrative Resume Writing Expert' (CPRW) for just $69.90.