Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume
Entry-level Administrative Assistants are responsible for performing various administrative and general office duties like producing a variety of correspondence, reports, presentations, etc. using appropriate software application. They are also responsible for screening telephone calls and visitors, scheduling, and maintaining meetings, travel arrangements, appointments, etc. They maintain files, office supplies, mails, etc. and are assigned to various functional areas of the organization.
For an entry-level administrative assistant job, there are four main core skills recruiters prefer. They are excellent communication, technology, bilingual, and collaboration. All these proficiencies are must to have on an entry-level administrative assistant resume. Additional competencies include problem-solving, organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
Sample of Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume
Andrew S. Torrance
1257 Red Hawk Road
Hector, MN 55342
To earn an Entry-Level Administrative Assistant position at “ABC Corporation,” where I can provide administrative and secretarial support to executives and ensure no time lag in daily office routines.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent administrative and secretarial skills
- Ability to provide support to executives and maintain calendar
- Outstanding communication, computer, and collaborating skills
- Superior command over written and verbal French and German language
- Adaptable to changing work conditions and ability to learn new things easily
- Good multitasking, time management, and organizational skills with ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Ability to pay high degree of attention to details, quality and correctness in work
- Skilled in managing confidentiality of business data and personal information of employees
- Strong follow-up skills to execute tasks accurately
- Ability to work with minimal supervision without compromising quality of work
Excelsior Care Group, Hector, MN
February 2017 - Present
- Reviewing and responding to emails, letters, business contracts, etc. as per company policies
- Corresponding with clients through emails, business letters, and phone calls for project information, issues, etc.
- Assisting in scheduling meetings and appointments, arranging conference calls, web meetings, and travels
- Following up with project staff and associate consultants to ensure client expectations and project due dates are being met
- Updating and maintaining databases such as mailing lists, client information, and business policies
- Coordinating travel logistics for executives and comparing travel expenses for fetching economical arrangements
R&P Technologies, Hector, MN
March 2016 - January 2017
- Assisted in providing general administrative support to inter-cross departments under direct supervision of administrative assistants
- Maintained files of correspondence, reports, records, contracts, and business letters
- Transferred important data from paper formats to electronic format and secured with password
- Received and responded to routine correspondence following established procedures
- Screened incoming telephone calls, and passed on to respective persons
- Ordered and tracked office supplies and equipment, and ensured their proper maintenance
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
CUNY - Baruch College, Hector, MN
New! Not satisfied with your resume? Get your resume written by an 'Administrative Resume Writing Expert' (CPRW) for just $69.90.