System Analyst Resume
- Analyst Resume
- System Analyst Resume
A system analyst analyzes existing and designs new computer systems. Major responsibility of this job position is to integrate IT solutions according to the business needs of the employer or clients. For this, the person has to research, plan, and coordinate with IT team to find and discuss software solutions for enhancing business operation. He or she has to contribute skills in the development of system. The incumbent has to strive continuously on improving computer system and averting breakdown.
How to write System Analyst Resume
A resume for a system analyst position must present how duties and responsibilities are executed by the candidate. For this, details of work experience has to be presented with action verbs. Words such as analyzed, modified, diagnosed, updated, are a few examples of verbs that depicts action. The resume must also contain key skills that can project the candidate capable of performing system analysis tasks. Add key skills such as critical thinking, programming knowledge, problem solving, and IT knowledge, and business knowledge if you hold it. When experience and key skills are mentioned, work on describing your career summary that comes before other details and just below personal information. Let's look at the sample resume for a clear understanding.
Sample of System Analytst Resume
Robert D. Baum
4307 Whiteman Street
Princeton, NJ 08540
Experienced and talented system analyst with 5+years of experience and strong IT background. Excellent communicator, coordinator, and project handler with abilities to meet deadlines. Expert in offering technological solutions all types of complex business problems.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to deal with clients and business partners to understand their needs and work accordingly
- Skilled in analysis of computer system and recommending effective solutions for enhancement
- Proficient in integrating existing systems with new hardware and software
- Good knowledge of programming languages, system implementation, and software analysis
- Demonstrated ability in designing specifications of the required hardware and software solutions
- Ability to work concurrently on multiple projects and plan accordingly.
INFOPARK Company, Princeton, NJ
October 2015 – Present
- Analyzing current system and providing recommendation for improvements
- Liaising with software development team and assisting in system development
- Analyzing and verifying development of projects according to the client requirements and modifying it with a perspective to align it with business need
- Integrating and updating computer system with the latest technologies as required for the project development
- Preparing databases for developing projects to maintain its record and updating them regularly
- Resolving system problems and adding new functionalities to the existing systems
ETS Company, Princeton, NJ
February 2012 – September 2015
- Coordinated with clients to understand their requirements and maintained regular records of completed modules related to software projects
- Suggested affordable software products as per the requirements of client
- Prepared records of validated results according to the client requirements and tested software products accordingly
- Researched on the latest technologies and configured hardware and software to increase work efficiency and effectiveness
- Provided user manuals to clients to learn and operate the newly developed projects
- Tested and verified expected end results of the project and ensured client satisfaction
- Verified data flow of the system and its functional activities
- Maintained testing documents and kept record of various test cases done during software development
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
Certification in core and advanced Java, Python, PHP and Android Development
Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
Have a look at "Transaction Analyst Resume"