Data Architect Resume
- Architect Resume
- Data Architect Resume
Data architects are concerned with designing, constructing and implementing data resource. The entire business related information with an organization, including events and objects in the real world, is integrated on appropriate working environments. A data architect needs to be a good team player with excellent communication and presentation skills. He also needs to have an investigative approach and the ability to see general trends in individual pieces of data. Technical degree in data management is essential. Thorough knowledge of analysis, modeling, integration and warehousing of data, database design and data migration tools is needed.
Sample Data Architect Resume
129 Danny Thomas Place
Memphis, TN 38105
Telephone No: 901-123-3834
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position of data architect that allows me to use my expertise and knowledge in different areas.
University of Alaska, Fairbanks, AK
Bachelor's Degree in MIS
- More than five years of experience working within an IT sector with data analysis, data management, project work and requirement gathering.
- Ability to communicate verbally and via written documentation.
- Familiar with data warehouse tools and software.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Efficient with MS Project, MS Office, and data management tools and software.
ICF International, Fairfax, VA
Corp-Corp, Fairbanks, AK
Jr. Data Architect
- Offer supervision on data management, migration and normalization.
- Applying strategies for data acquisition, warehouse implementation, and archive recovery.
- Meet with technical and business staff to document the requirements and current process for data warehouse solutions.
- Supervising internal staff and contractors to deliver key corporate initiatives.
- Coordinate with Business Leaders and Project Managers to assure the solutions are complying with business strategies and are according to the IT strategic plan.
- Find out and document elements, data sources, and Meta data.
- Take part in functional testing whenever necessary.
- Worked independently to examine processes, data, and the environment to suggest solutions.
- Designed and built relational databases.
- Maintained and updated the database by deleting and removing old data.
- Developed strategies for archive recovery, data acquisitions, and implementation of database.
- Trusts on wide experience and judgment to set and accomplish goals.
- Proven expertise in various field's concepts, procedures, and practices.
- Carry out other tasks.