.NET Architect Resume
- Architect Resume
- .NET Architect Resume
The .Net software framework was developed by Microsoft as a counter to Java. This framework allows code written in one language to be used by other languages. This feature of language interoperability is accomplished by having a large library. .Net architects need a bachelors degree in computer science. A Microsoft certification in .Net is essential and so is experience in .Net development and project delivery. Cognizance with Microsoft OS and other Microsoft tools, software development life cycle with good communication and analytical skills and a readiness to travel in certain cases is also essential.
Sample .NET Architect Resume
1372 SE Stratus Avenue
McMinnville, Oregon 97128-6498
Telephone No: 503-434-1029
Email id: email@example.com
Seeking for the employment as a .net architect in a well-known software industry.
Varite Pvt. Ltd., Burlington, VT
Scalar, Dorset, VT
- Demonstrating the architectural implementation through code and design.
- Developing working knowledge of all software development and internal Microsoft architectural standards and design patterns.
- Building reusable best practice code examples.
- Participate in architecture, design and code reviews.
- In charge of designing and developing of many big applications.
- Manipulate implementation methodology of engineering team.
- Designed and developed complex applications.
- Implemented and completed assigned development tasks.
- Audited all the applications developed by leading team of developers, other staff members and guided more junior developers.
- Acted as liaison to the project manager to ensure quality deliverables during the application lifecycle.
- Supervised development activities of large projects.
- Microsoft Certifications in.NET.
- Familiar with relational database design for OLAP and OLTP.
- Knowledge of object oriented design concepts and design patterns.
- Proficiency with nUnit, ASP.NET AJAX framework, and CruiseControl.NET.
University of Vermont, Burlington, VT
BS in Computer Science