Portal Architect Resume
- Architect Resume
- Portal Architect Resume
Portal Architecture is the design of impressive entrance(s) of buildings or web pages that are the starting / entry location to the use of the web or web based services. A web portal architect must be well versed with portal solution design, developing, architecture, capacity planning, problem solving and performance tuning. Also needed are experience and the ability to convert requirements into functional specifications, understand application delivery in .Net, WWF, Framework 3.0, web services XML etc. The resume of an experienced websphere portal architect who is cognizant with UML, architecture, SOA, J2EE, personalization, integration, security etc. is given below.
Sample Portal Architect Resume
1287 South Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, Nevada 89154
Telephone No: 702-895-1111
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking for the rewarding and full time employment as a portal architect.
Limrah Systems, Dallas, TX
Websphere Portal Architect
Silicon Valley Systech, Boulder City, NV
- Planning for a new WebSphere Portal environment.
- Complete responsibility for developing guidelines, standards and implementations.
- Worked closely with the team and architectured solutions to implement the migration.
- Acted as the lead architect for the approval of proposed technical solution for the architectural review board
- Improved understanding of landscape, technology, and trends
- Worked together with the other development teams to confirm and refine the usability of the architecture during construction
- Drive architectural roadmaps for influencing upcoming standards, tools, and technologies
- Personalization, content management, security, SNF performance tuning , and integration
- SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
University of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV
B.S. in Computer Science