Senior Architect Resume
- Architect Resume
- Senior Architect Resume
Senior Architects are professionals who are experienced in the planning, designing and supervising the construction of buildings. Being senior, they are also thorough with other related aspects like building codes and by laws and have valid licenses. They may also be required to train and supervise junior architects or interns. Architects also play a role in the aesthetic aspects of buildings. A senior architect resume should start with mentioning the experience and achievements. Details of the license are another important area. For senior architects educational qualifications are not very important but relevant training / certifications are.
Sample Senior Architect Resume
1098 Buffalo Park Road
Evergreen, CO 80439
Telephone No: 303-982-2209
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a senior level architect position in a well-reputed company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in developing Java Beans, Web Services, and POJO.
- Experience with Integration Broker, ESB, Messaging.
- Experience with Java, XML, JSP, J2EE, JRE, JDK,WSDL, SOAP, JNDI, JDBC, UDDI, AJAX and Java Transaction API
- Experience with design patterns, Java/J2EE models, components, frameworks, best practices.
Premier Retail Networks (PRN), San Francisco, CA
Hertfordshire, San Diego, CA
- Responsible for architecture, design and development of Embedded, C/C++, SOA and Java applications and systems.
- Understanding requirements, interfacing with product development and translating the requirement into application and system architecture.
- Lead the team responsible for architecture and design of major components of the complete architecture.
- Implementing ideas and presenting them to colleagues and management.
- Creating prototypes, testing of design attributes and coordinating with other team members in accomplishing overall objectives.
- Lead the development of a technical strategy in concert with the CTO.
- Research business needs, industry trends and opportunities.
- Interfaced with the team of software engineers and performed top level analysis and flow down of requirements.
- Responsible for architectural design using UML.
- Led the team in the development and support the project and engineering manager in defining the work packages.
- Responsible for architectural design and developing the detailed implementation.
B.S. in Computer Science
University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD (2000)