Digital Strategist Resume
- Art Resume
- Digital Strategist Resume
Digital strategist has a crucial role to play in the organizational success, as he/she has to ensure that the organization's goals and vision are met. So whilst preparing the digital strategist resume, one should make sure that it projects the right image and role which are desirable for the digital strategist position.
In some organizations, the digital marketing professional is responsible for digital strategist role. However, the role of a digital strategist in an organization is different from the role of a digital marketing professional. We would like to explain here that though the role of a digital marketing professional is different from the role of a digital strategist, having some experience in marketing is a must to be qualified for the position of a digital strategist. So if a person is applying for the position of a digital strategist, he/she must have some hands on experience in marketing.
In every organization, the role of a digital strategist is defined differently. It is defined according to the needs of the organization to become successful at that point of time. The role of a digital strategist is defined differently as per companies in different type of industries. For example, the role of a digital strategist in a company under the IT industry would be different from the role of a digital strategist in a company under the entertainment and media industry.
Digital strategist is a like a link between different specialized departments and customers. For example, one of the important roles of the digital strategist is to act as a link between the marketing department and customer. The digital strategist converts the complex technicalities of the product into simple language and explains it accordingly to the customers. Following is the example of a digital strategist resume.
11, Park street,
New York, USA.
To work efficiently and lead the workforce with discipline and innovation to take the organization towards success
Summary of Experience and Skills:
- 10+ years experience of working as a digital strategist
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong experience and knowledge of new marketing techniques and innovative marketing strategy
- Strong knowledge and experience in project management and project planning
- Good team building and team management abilities
- Creative use of knowledge of web applications and various platforms
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively
Mango Technologies, New York
January 2006 - Present
- Analyzing the market conditions and client demands about the company's product
- Analyzing current marketing strategy and client communication strategy
- Making changes and developments in marketing strategy of a company to make the marketing campaign successful
- Introducing innovative marketing tactics and techniques in the process of development of digital marketing strategy
- Creatively using social media and social networking for digital marketing purpose
- Keeping constant tab on the market conditions
- Making recommendations to the development team in improvement of quality of a product according to client needs and changing market conditions using the newest techniques and technologies
- Analyzing client interaction and client support techniques of the support teams (product support, customer support, etc.,), and suggesting improvements accordingly
- Ensuring correct and precise documentation of communication strategy, product development strategy, product support strategy, proposals, etc.
- Planning & conducting internal meetings about critical issues and changes. Planning & conducting meetings with clients
- Educating clients about the company's product and its use
- Preparing strategies to generate new business from new and old customers
- 50% increase in the company's profit for the year 2011-2012 despite the effect of recession
- Achieved the Best Employee award for the year 2010-2011
Pineapple Technologies, New York
January 2002 - December 2005
Digital Marketing Strategist
- Design marketing plan and strategies according to market conditions and the client's needs
- Using various marketing techniques for marketing such as online branding, SEO, etc.
- Using social networking and the web for marketing the products of the company
- Analyzing current digital marketing plan and design and make changes according to market conditions and client needs
- Documentation of the digital marketing strategy
- Ensure effective client communication through web about digital strategy and improvement in products
- Planning and conducting meetings with the customers
- Master of Science in Integrated Marketing from New York University
- Certificate in Digital Media Marketing from New York University
- Robert Black
New York, USA
- Creig Smith
Director - Marketing
New York, USA
Every digital strategist has a slightly different role, so if you would be preparing your resume with the help of the above sample, your role as a digital strategist might be slightly different. We wish you luck for preparing your digital strategist resume.