Associate Editor Resume
- Communication Resume
- Associate Editor Resume
This sample associate editor resume will give you a jump-start on building an effective and optimized resume for your job application. Visitors can feel free to customize and edit our sample associate editor resume as per their requirement for job application. We hope that our sample associate editor resume will go a long way in portraying your abilities and skill set efficiently.
Sample Associate Editor Resume
1234, West 67 Street
Carlisle, MA 01741
To get a position as Associate Editor and to gain further experience in this field.
- Handled various aspects of the editorial process
- Introduced software that improve work productivity of writers
- Gave suggestions to writers that helped to improve their writing style
Senior Editor, July 20XX to Present
Clarence Travel Magazine, Illinois
Associate Editor, July 20XX to August 20XX
- Carried out editing tasks for the travel magazine and introduced new columns to increase circulation
- Trained staff on various aspect of writing style
- Conceptualized the layout for a small booklet on short tours featuring every six months
- Coordinated with the art and production department on photographs used in the magazine
Prime Chips Magazine, Illinois
- Carried out editing tasks and layout design for the magazine
- Offered suggestion on how to improve various columns in the magazine
- Assisted in copy editing and proofing.
- Prepared sales invoice and various shipment related invoice.
20XX - 20XX James College, Illinois
- Completed a Bachelor's Degree in Literature
- Completed a Master's Degree in Literature
Furnished upon request