LAN Administrator Resume
- Computer Resume
- LAN Administrator Resume
Local Area Network (LAN) is in vogue at all the offices worldwide, be it a small company or a multinational entity. It is like the blood vessel of any organization without which it is quite difficult to carry out the day to day operations. The LAN administrator, who keeps tabs on the working and maintenance of a LAN network, is like the heart which keeps the blood pumping throughout the body. Since, his role assumes such importance, this individual needs to be adept at his profession and faultlessly carry out the duties demanded of him. This sample resume is of an applicant who desires to become a LAN administrator.
Sample LAN Administrator Resume
428, West Greenway,
Jefferson City, MO, 32876
- Achieve Associate Degree from the Northeastern Poly technique University, California in the year of 1992 at Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics as the major.
- Get Several certificate courses till the date including
- Advanced Digital Electronics Techniques
- Visual Basic Programming Techniques
- C and C++ Language
Professional Excellence Summary
- Skilled in the use and maintenance of wireless network as well as mobile computing
- Has experience in database management
- Knowledge of programming languages like C, C++ and JAVA
- Have experienced with the developmental strategies of multi users database administration system successively on a Local Area Network for last ten years.
- Have adequate exercising quality in teaching Local Area Network Management and USER Management.
2000- Present date: Work as the senior Coordinator for the Documentation Development Department in the McPherson Manufacturing Limited with the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary analyzing and developmental features for effective LAN engineering.
- Supply necessary maintenance of application software for helpful Local Area Networking engineering.
- Supply essential instructions and user maintenance procedures suitable for all functions of LAN users.
- Provide useful software installation and up-gradation.
- Implemented and executed an online curriculum for sinking process time with standardization of part usage for further betterment.
- Implemented and executed an online curriculum for reducing data entry errors.