Visual Information Specialist Resume
- Computer Resume
- Visual Information Specialist Resume
Visual information is the position that collects information by traveling through out the various areas by filming and photographing animals, scenic attractions, recreation activities, departmental activities, native life and many more. They build and designs photographic displays and various other audio-visual supports.
They are also responsible for producing slide tape programs, public service announcements and movie production in color and sound that includes editing, cutting, filming, music animation, sound addition, special effects and many more.
Sample Visual Information Specialist Resume
2837, North 32 Street,
Carlisle, YO 10283,
In search of a position of visual information specialties within a leading company.
- Excellent knowledge of movie photography, techniques, equipment, supplies and taping methods.
- Having photographic qualities required for magazine and news production.
- Able to help in the selection of best treatment materials.
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
- Able to select and compose the proper subject on film.
- Able to write photo captions, articles, news releases, program scripts and many more.
Previous Work History
Department of Interior, New Jersey, NY
Worked as Visual Information Specialist
- Responsible for producing 32 issues of 40 to 55 pages for monthly magazines including charts, features, calendars, news articles, interviews and various other information.
- Responsible for writing specifications for the printer and pasting the overlays.
- Designed two to three column marketing ads.
- Responsible for attending press inspections at the printing firms.
- Instructions were provided to contractors regarding to high-resolution typesetting, printing, color separations, film negatives, transparencies, trapping, scanning, productions of electronic files, photo processing and many more.
- Responsible for checking marked up proofs, blue lines and camera ready copies.
- Responsible for helping art committee in the collection of negatives plan for the photo placement.
- Also responsible for providing the photographs of authors, political dignitaries, retirement functions, public affairs, award ceremonies and special events.
Reed and Rose Professional Trainers, New Jersey, NY
Worked as Audio Visual Collections Specialist
- Responsible for managing and collecting growing collections of digital content of company such as electronic documents, training DVDs, photos and various other files.
Worked as Photographer for Pro-Med Visuals, Inc, NY
B.A. in Audio Visual Technology, New York University, NY