Certified Welding Inspector Resume
- Construction Resume
- Certified Welding Inspector Resume
A certified welding inspector is identified as a greatly skilled professional who looks after the quality and safety of the welding projects undertaken by the organization. These welding professionals are expected to possess great abilities and competence in their work. Moreover, they are also required to possess enough practical experience in this occupation.
The resume for this job profile should feature a spectacularly constructed job objective, so as to provide an excellent start for the document. The recruiters consider the job objective as a source to ascertain the suitability of the applicants for the job position. Apart from that, the skills section needs to be structured in a well-fitting manner to let the readers receive a clear idea about your potential and qualities associated with the industry.
The educational qualifications and work experience section are other most significant divisions of the document that possess the ability to make a fruitful impact on the minds of the hiring executives. Therefore, the information furnished in these sections must be relevant to the profile and displayed in an readable format.
Refer this impressive resume sample before you begin formulating your personal job application.
Roger K. Spencer
87N, New Hath Street
Phone No: (456) 767 7687
To execute my skills and experience in ensuring the safety and quality of welding projects working as a welding inspector.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent skills in inspecting welds and construction materials
- Familiar with the welding engineering principles and process
- Ability to communicate the welding flaws or imperfections to the supervisors or other welding professionals in a concise manner
- Sound knowledge about basic to advanced welding concepts and capability to implement appropriately according to welding projects
- Excellent in calculating and measuring welds
- Ability to distribute tasks appropriately as per the competencies and skills of the welders
- Great physical strength and excellent eyesight
Welding Inspection Certification
Mathew's College, Saratoga, Wyoming
High School Diploma
Novelty High School, Saratoga, Wyoming
Certified Welding Inspector
Horizon Inc., Saratoga, Wyoming
2010 - present
- Ensuring the safety and quality of welded work in all types of structures
- Inspecting flaws and cracks that can hamper the safety of welded structures
- Performing nondestructive testing for the safety of welds in structures
- Using flashlights and magnifying glasses in ascertaining the welding strength and identifying cold welds and undercuts
- Recording details on observations and submitting to the authority
- Reporting unsafe practices and unsafe zone to the site supervisor
- Continuously updating safety skills by participating in training classes and seminars
Certified Welding Inspector
Tenacity Inc., Saratoga, Wyoming
2008 - 2010
- Assured compliance with government regulations and specific code while inspecting welded structures
- Performed detailed inspection at the site and ensured smooth working
- Inspected the installation and fabrication of water tank, gas tank and water systems
- Worked in the construction of a sludge pit, and 8" drain line connecting the tank to the sludge pit
Awarded for maintaining superior quality and safety of the Boston Welding Project undertaken by CWY Constructions Ltd.
Appreciated by the New York State Construction Association for coming up with new effective welding techniques
Affiliated with the Washington State Welders' Association
Member of the Boston Welders Union
- Garry Y. Timberland
Senior Welding Engineer
Bold Constructions Pvt. Ltd.
133M, Timber View Avenue
Chrisman, IL 87609
Phone No: (097) 698 9059
- Gracie W. Walker
Gallant Welding Association
34J, West Whitish Boulevard
Chenoa, IL 47890
Phone No: (578) 908 9609