Maintenance Manager Resume
- Construction Resume
- Maintenance Manager Resume
This sample maintenance manager resume page helps you to give details such as qualification, duties and responsibilities and other things for the post of maintenance manager. Create your resume by editing this best sample resume page.
The maintenance manager post is responsible for planning, scheduling, and coordinating activities of given construction. Also responsible for all maintenance of project.
Sample Maintenance Manager Resume
9769, East 54 St.
Augusta, AR 4888,
Maintenance manager position where I can utilizes my skills and experience to enlarge construction organization with increasing my skills further.
Project Manager- 2002-present
XYZ construction Inc., Danbury, CT
Scope of Responsibilities :
- Supervised and planned activities such as the maintenance, action, and safety of buildings
- Handled all construction maintenance
- Studied job principles to find out suitable construction methods
- Reviewed development information and plan status at all stage
- Inspected actions to find out effectiveness in maintenance and different operations
Skippy Construction Inc., Augusta, AR
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Ensured that all things such as aims, objectives were done in accordance with time period, schedule or not
- Organized all activities related with construction in suitable schedule
- Prepared documents and reports on changed agreements with architects, clients, and subcontractors
- Planned project in right steps so as complete in scheduled deadline
- Trained new staffs on different topics
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineer from San Jose University (1999)
- High School Diploma (1995)
- MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of English
- Able to handle staff by planning, scheduling there work
- Capable to create reports on different things such as development and price tracking reports
- Able to do work in given deadline
- Capable to find out priority of work and decides what work will be performed first