Maintenance Worker Resume
- Construction Resume
- Maintenance Worker Resume
The maintenance worker carries out task of designing and well-maintaining gardens, different grounds and lawns in order to create positive impression and hence increase the cost of property. Also perform different indoor and outdoor tasks to achieve pleasant environment.
This sample maintenance worker resume page helps you to create your resume by giving some important details for the post of maintenance worker. So, edit it as per your requirement.
Sample Maintenance Worker Resume
16 Victory Street.
Bridgeport, CT 0566,
To obtain a position as maintenance worker that will enable me to utilize my facilities worker skills, educational background, and capability to work fine with group.
- High School Diploma from GB College, DL (1998)
- Completed specialized training in maintenance, construction, or facilities maintenance.
- Desirable capability to speak English fluently
- Huge information of the tools, equipment and apparatus used in grounds maintenance
- In detail knowledge of different principles which help me to make construction similar to areas in the confidential division
- Strong ability to work separately or as team member in the absence of supervision
Datum Corporation, Groton, CT (2002-Present)
Summary of Duties:
- Handled regular apparatus, equipment, tools used in construction and community facility maintenance
- Used typical equipments, methods, and tools for construction maintenance
- Transported different equipments, materials, and tools from and to given area
- Installed and maintained sign and traffic signal
- Ensured staff and other safety by setting out right symbols
Ambler Construction, Ambler, AK (1999-2002)
Grounds Maintenance Worker
Summary of Duties:
- Planned various types of trees by using hand tools
- Created logs of different actions plus defensive maintenance services
- Installed and maintained physically landscaped areas
- Reserved the whole things freshly painted as well as inspected construction maintenance
- Used different hand tools such as standard saws, chain saw, snow blowers etc