Retail Customer Service Resume
- Customer Service Resume
- Retail Customer Service Resume
This sample retail customer service resume will give you a quick start on building an effective and optimized resume for your job application. Visitors can feel free to customize and edit our sample retail customer service resume as per their requirement for job application. We hope that our sample retail customer service resume will go a long way in portraying your abilities and skills efficiently.
Retail customer provides all the information regarding to products and its services to customer. Customer service gives response to customer's inquiries and solves their problem regarding to products. They give all the information about products and its use.
They use various methods such as telephone, personal computer, fax machine to contact customer. Other technology such as websites, e-mails and wireless communications that help to reach the target.
Sample Retail Customer Service Resume 1
1234, West 67 Street
Carlisle, MA 01741
Objective: To obtain a position in the retail customer service area.
Kings Cross Bank, Athens, GA
Retail Customer Service Officer
Success Human Resource Center Pte. Ltd., Atlanta, GA
- Building customer relationships
- Face to face customer service
- Cash handling
- Demonstrating initiative
- Financial Reporting
- Ad hoc administration (emails, faxes, filing, answering phones, etc)
Retail Customer Service Manager
- Handled staff of 20 people and ensured smooth operations of the entire department
- Making sure that all the customer service standards are being portrayed, established and complied
- Overseas operations, liaise with local, workshop and HQ on customers' issues
University of Georgia, GA
Bachelor's Degree in Finance
Sample Retail Customer Service Resume 2
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Objective: Seeking for an excellent opportunity to work as retail customer for a growth oriented company.
- Able to handle all duties regarding to clerical and customer service.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English and local languages.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Proficient with computer literate such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power point and Internet.
- Able to do other duties as assigned.
Store In charge
Completed following duties,
- Kept excellent office environment and relationship with assistant with helpful and cheerful attitude.
- Responsible for communicating with customers regarding to sales on daily basis.
- Recorded all daily financial dealings and other information to maintain the records of accounting.
- Responsible for maintaining other records of supplies, employees, account, machine maintenance, planned and many more.
- Solved all errors and difficulties regarding to sales.
- Done various other duties as needed.
Value Plus Department Stores, Monroe
Worked as Retail Clerk
Responsible for duties such as,
- Handling the requests and inquiries of customer.
- Done various duties including bank deposition, securing store and other various duties related to customer care.
- Arranged all exhibitions of store.
- Responsible for doing clerical duties such as filing, billing,
- Responsible for other duties as needed.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration.