Tow Truck Driver Resume
- Driver Resume
- Tow Truck Driver Resume
Possessing reliable driving abilities and complete information about local and state transport regulations, tow truck drivers are responsible for rendering towing services to broken down, abandoned, split up, and discontinued vehicles. Before towing any vehicle the drivers have to take the necessary permissions and maintain contact with the dispatchers. The drivers may even drive down the vehicles besides hooking them up and shifting them to the directed locations. Wheel-lift, hook-and-sling, and flat bed automobiles are the main pickups used by these professionals.
Designing a perfected resume is regarded as a productive method of making it to the forefront of the screening procedure. Without an influential resume, it is difficult to prove your credibility before the interviewer.
Sample of Tow Truck Driver Resume
Charles S. Lee
783 Grand Mitchell Street
Minneapolis, MN 27382
(568) 574 7432
Objective: Looking for the position of tow truck driver in a preeminent transport firm where I can employ my unequaled driving knowledge and authentic driving skills to their maximum potential.
- Knowledge of operating different tow trucks and all heavy machines
- Experience working in assorted conditions and for extended time periods
- Ability to perform the loading and unloading of different materials
- Ability to understand written suggestions and complicated map readings
- Possesses a clean driving record
- Acquaintance with all governmental driving regulations and prerequisites, including the DOT and OSHA specifications
Ray Transporting Inc., Minneapolis, MN
Tow Truck Driver | 2013 - Present
- Operated various tow trucks including flatbed trucks, dump trucks, and pick up trucks to deliver the materials to designated locations
- Used instruments such as blocks, rollers, hand trucks, tackles, hydraulic lifts, etc., to move heavy materials
- Attended to trouble calls from accidental and discontinued automobile owners
- Executed the maintenance procedures of vehicles by examining the oil, air, and water levels, braking systems, tire pressures, fluid levels, lights etc.
- Acquired delivery instructions from the administrator/dispatcher and ensured safe transport of fragile or risky goods
Fisher & Hatfield Trucking Corporation, Davenport, IA
Truck Driver | 2011 - 2013
- Completed 7 long hauls with 35 average halts while transporting construction commodities using an 18 wheeler truck
- Completed the loading and unloading of goods with different topographies and ensured that they are appropriately secured
- Performed urgent repairing of trucking and commercial vehicles as needed
- Ensured that the vehicles are in good working condition by performing the required checks
Minneapolis Public School, MN
High School Diploma | 2011