Back Office Executive Resume
- Executive Resume/li>
- Back Office Executive Resume
In the today's era, most organizations outsource their service solutions from other organizations which specialize in providing different services. Such specialized organizations are known as BPO (Business Process Outsourcing). BPO need people with good comprehension skills and knowledge of specialized fields as per the process requirement, for their daily clerical activities. People who are expert at such tasks are called 'Back office executives'.
A person willing to make a career as a back office executive must posses good command over written language, as sometimes he/she needs to elaborate certain facts, whereas sometimes certain points need to be summarized. The next quality that a back office executive must posses is good computer proficiency, excellent command over Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and good typing speed.
Now that you are aware of the skills necessary to accomplish back office responsibilities, go through the sample resume given below.
Sample Back Office Executive Resume
902, X Street, Slauson Avenue,
Los Angeles, CA-90001
Objective : To work in an organization that has a highly dedicated & professional environment and to enhance my career
Summary of Qualifications :
- Good comprehension skills with a typing speed of 35 wpm
- Thorough knowledge of the MS office tools (expertise in working with MS excel)
- Good exposure to the back office profile with work experience in the field of Insurance, Finance and Banking.
- Experience of working in rotational shifts
Professional Experience :
Micro Finance services, Culver, CA (2007-Present)
Back office executive
- Received transactions data on daily basis and re-organized it for analysis as per the SOP (standard operating procedure).
- Contacted customers/agents to remove any discrepancy in the received data
- Processed the data with the help of the predefined formulae
- Analyzed the results and recorded the fluctuations in the computed values as compared to the standard values
- Mailed the analysis results with personal comments to higher authority for further processing
- Updated the standard formulae and templates by monitoring the periodic modifications in the government policy for the finance sector
XYZ Life Insurance Co Ltd., Los Angeles area office, CA (2006-2007)
Back office executive
- Maintained the daily transactions data in the MS excel sheets
- Prepared daily / weekly reports for different departments as per their standard formats
- Answered to the daily query / complaint mails by customers, following the SOP
- Mailed the head office and other area offices for co-ordination in the processes
- Updated the report formats as per the instructions from the higher management
Academic Education :
- Completed Master's in Commerce (Business Administration) from the California State University, CA in the year of 2006.
- Secured Bachelor of commerce (Economics) Degree from the California University, CA in the year of 2004.
Will be available on request