Chief Operations Officer Resume
- Executive Resume/li>
- Chief Operations Officer Resume
The Chief Operations Officer (COO) is in charge of the routine working of an organization and reports to the CEO. His responsibilities include directing company operations, ensuring adherence to budget constraints, establishing performance goals and allocate resources, direct and participate in acquisition and growth, participate in capital market development etc. COOs need excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation - public speaking skills and should be able to garner respect from staff and external agencies. The candidate in the resume is service personnel from the navy with a bachelor's degree in arts and experience as COO of Plans Division of the US Navy.
Sample Chief Operations Officer Resume
1287 Ash Street,
San Diego, CA 92102
Telephone No: 619-795-1398
Email id: email@example.com
Seeking the position of a Chief Operating Officer with a company that will effectively utilize my skills and discipline.
- Achieved Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science from the University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, in the year 1999.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Knowing Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Knowing Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Knowing IBM PC, Lotus 1-2-3 and MS-Dos, Logistics Radar Equipment.
- Scheduling and monitoring air operations for instruction activities.
- Human Resource, equipment, and capacity management.
- Human Resources training, estimation, and scheduling.
- Managing and supervising of the preservation and preparation of records, statistical reports, and correspondence.
- Troubleshooting and resolving functional and training troubles.
- Widespread experience as trainer, lecturer, supervisor.
Since 2000 working as a Chief Operations in the Plans Division of the U.S. Navy, San Diego, CA and is efficiently handling the following duties and responsibilities:
Position in the Military
- Coordinating the preparation, creation, and amendment of warfare mission folders.
- Expanding and developing alert force policies and procedures which help the Navy Staff. .
- Categorizing a systematic functioning and direction and operational department to achieve the requirements and necessities within the strictly limited time that were allotted. .
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge and information of all aspects of schedules and plans to include preservation, logistics and communications weapons.
- Directing the staff of listed out and representative personnel.
Second Lieutenant in the United States Navy, served in Desert Storm, posted in Turkey.