International Controller Resume
- Executive Resume/li>
- International Controller Resume
International Controllers are in charge of the international accounts of their organizations. They are required to establish principles and practices for international accounting, prepare and administer these accounts, and present findings / analysis to top management. The job requires a bachelor's degree, preferably in accounts and related fields. Candidates with an MBA in finance, experience, and technical - legal knowledge of international finance have an edge in the job market. The candidate in this resume has work experience at national and international postings. He is technically proficient with an MBA in finance and a bachelor's degree in industrial and management engineering.
Sample International Controller Resume
239 North Jefferson Street,
Roanoke, VA 24016
Telephone No: 540-982-3820
Email id: email@example.com
Seeking the position of a Senior International Controller with a major corporation engaged in international financial transactions.
Skills and Knowledge
- Certification with top honors in International Finance
- Well versed with custom duties and procedures and international money transactions
- Experienced with all aspects of procurement of aircraft spares and systems, including computerized purchases and payments
- Cognizant with Turkish and Middle East cultures
- Computer Skills:
- Knowing Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Knowing Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Knowing IBM PC, Lotus 1-2-3 and MS-Dos, Logistics Radar Equipment.
- Good with accounting and documenting software
- Controller with Staron Promotional Corporation, Roanoke, VA from 2004 till date, where the responsibilities include:
- Handle financial matters like account details of receivables and payables, confirm and sanction invoices, set up and approve credit targets for clients, customers, and suppliers; scrutinize payments, assemble and audit, cash disbursement and, periodic financial reports viz. monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Import and Export tasks like comply with custom rules and regulations, and organize all details of import and export shipments
- Other duties like to monitor daily bank transactions, open and settle regional and international credit documents, evaluate commissions of salespeople etc.
- Contract Administrator with the Armed forces of Turkey, Istanbul, Turkey during 2000 - 03, where I prepared estimates and quotations and directed large dollar contracts for American firms
- Buyer of the Procurement Mission of Turkish Embassy, Washington D.C. during 1995 - 99, where I was responsible for:
- Procurement of aviation systems and spare parts of standby aircrafts that involved transfer of large sums of money
- Acting as a link between Turkish buyers and American sellers and negotiator for price rates and situations
- MBA Finance from Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Turkey, Istanbul, Turkey in 1994
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial and Management Engineering from Turkish Institute of Technology, Istanbul, Turkey in 1990