Regional Vice President Resume
- Executive Resume/li>
- Regional Vice President
While there are a thousand ways to tackle the interview, reaching there is possible only through a well written resume. A resume should be unique, attractive, and at the same time, it should exhibit that you are a professional to the core. To write such a resume for the position of regional vice president, you will have to let go your perception of a resume and look at it from the perspective of an employer; the authority for whom the resume is actually written for.
A regional vice president works in a specific region. His duties are to coordinate with the various units of an organization that are scattered within this region. On a normal day, the regional vice president communicates with the branch managers or department heads of all the units. He closely monitors the activities of different departments such as customer service, sales, production, logistics, etc. He defines goals and strategies to expand business operations and attain excellence by adapting the latest procedures and technologies. He also communicates with the board members, shareholders, government agencies, and other external public. Many other tasks are performed on a routine basis by the regional vice president.
A resume for the job of regional vice president has to show that he is competent enough to handle the package of responsibilities assigned under this position. His experience, skills, and educational qualifications should fulfill the job criteria. Additionally, there should be a career objective that highlights the applicants' ambition and passion to work in this position.
The sample of regional vice president resume will serve as an example to those who plan to apply for this position with a functional and attractive resume.
John P. Burlington
1306 Parkway Street
Tallahassee, Jacksonville 45810
To drive an organization to the path of success and glory by utilizing my knowledge, expertise, and vision
Technical and Professional Skills
Details of Work Experience
- Proficient in a wide range of enterprise applications used in communication, database modeling and management, presentation, and documentation
- Passionate to achieve perfection even if it demands extra time and efforts
- Ability to learn and adapt new skills and also impart knowledge of the same to other staff
- Excellent team building, problem solving, and resource management skills
- Comfortable in handling a complex flow of information and tasks through effective planning
Designation: Regional Vice President
Organization: Electronz Inc.
Duration: July 2004 to present
- Generate business opportunities by identifying potential markets in the assigned region
- Hire managers for different departments and appoint retailers and franchisee owners after thorough background analysis
- Participate in internal audits to verify whether necessary controls are being implemented and take appropriate action if discrepancies are found in any process
- Coordinate with the advertising agency and monitor the effectiveness of promotional campaigns
- Develop strategies to achieve excellence in overall operations
Designation: Regional Manager
Organization: Stathum Corporation
Duration: October 1997 - June 2004
- Developed business plans to penetrate into remote market areas
- Resolved discrepancies in production process that helped to reduce production costs by 30% within the first six months
- Appointed department heads for all business units and conducted trainings to keep them updated with the latest innovations in the industry
- Initiated and led several CSR (Corporate Social Responsibilities) activities
- Represented the organization for several exhibitions, trade conferences, and other events
Designation: Cluster Manager
Organization: Hendrix Inc.
Duration: September 1994 - September 1997
- Defined targets for all branches falling under the cluster
- Assisted in the recruitment and training of department heads
- Coordinated with the merchandising manager to develop merchandising plans for each store
- Negotiated with vendors and handled procurement tasks for six months
- Introduced a web portal to address the queries and grievances of overseas clients
Available on request
The sample of regional vice president resume amalgamates the necessary information and explains the overall competency of the applicant. Use this template as a reference and it will be easy for you to draft a personalized resume.