Sample Executive Resume
- Executive Resume/li>
- Sample Executive Resume
Executives are professionals at or near the top of the hierarchy in an organization or a section. They are entrusted with managerial / administrative duties like planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling the activities of people in their organization / section to achieve the objectives of the organization. They get work done through people by managing people who in turn manage activities. A professional and management degree is preferred by employers. More emphasis is on experience of handling people and meeting targets. The candidate in this resume is a sales executive with good experience, considerable achievements and substantial training.
11 Appian Way,
Cambridge, MA 02138
Telephone No: 617-495-4910
Email id: email@example.com
: Seeking a middle level position of sales executive with a major resort or hotel group in the hospitality sector
- Four years of sales experience in varied fields
- Extensive cold calling experience
- Passion for maintaining personal relationships with clients
- Powerful yet gentle closing abilities
- Degree in Communications from the prestigious Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA in 2006
- Completed over one hundred hours of sales training
Sample Executive Resume 2
Executives are entrusted the task of managers / leaders / administrators. They are the heads of their sections or departments and should possess good leadership and communication skills in order to get work done from their subordinates, peers and superiors. They are typically involved with planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling the activities of their group to synchronize inter and intra group actions for a coherently working organization. The example of an experienced customer service manager is provided in the resume. A major part of his knowledge has come from practical working, training and certification courses.
22 Francis Avenue,
Cambridge, MA 02138
Telephone No: 617-495- 2973
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a senior position as a customer service manager / sales representative with a reputed company engaged in telecommunication / computer hardware equipment.
- 8 years of outstanding track record of telecommunication experience as a Customer Service Manager and Service Representative.
- Knowledgeable of software including ACIS, ASON+, ASON, ESON, WFA, RDA, SPS, LASR, EXACT, Metpro, MS Excel and MS Word. Teaching expertise.
- Superb leadership, interpersonal, supervisory, communication and coaching skills.
Professional Experience Summary:
- Customer Service Manager with Telex Telecommunication Equipment Pvt. Ltd., Boston, MA from 2008 till date
- Coordinate product training for employees to ensure that all problems are effectively handled.
- Supervise 3 service representatives and coach 12 employees on escalation handling and effective problem resolution.
- Improved team productivity 81% within the first month by inspiring subordinates to reach expectations of department.
- Determined number of orders processed hourly per individual by generating an order comparison tool.
- Saved about $25,000 in payroll costs by creating a process and checklist that offers E-Time.
- Recognized as the most productive team in UNE-P 8 months during 2004.
- Service Representative with SoftnHard Computer Hardware Co., Boston, MA from 2006 -08
- Boosted revenue 110% in year 2000 and 117% in year 2001 by using excellent sales skills.
- Received an "exceed expectations" performance rating by being a strong, consistent performer.
- Service Representative with A to Z Computer Hardware Co., Boston, MA from 2003 - 06
Served as subject matter expert on Centrex, DID, PBX, ADTS-E, DS0-3 and Frame Relay services for 26 representatives.
- Course Study in Program Analysis from Texas Technical College, Boston, CA in 2003
Sample Executive Resume 3
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Qualifications Summary :
- 30+ years managerial experience in a mental health and development disabilities study and administration
- Experienced local coordinator of the community and state-controlled programs
- Talented manager of yearly budgets of over $50M.
Work Experience :
Program Consultant (2002 to Present)
Brooklyn, New York
- Applied 3 decades of the healthcare understanding to give specialist consultation
- Helped company's processes of built-up and training plans for developmentally halted residents
- Directed the high-tech industry in forming the most capable strategy for using its technology to a healthcare industry
Chief Executive Officer (2000 to 2002)
Meediseo, Brain Injury Treatment Facility, NY
- General supervision of the brain treatment & rehabilitation and research
- Monitored over 100 medical, managerial staff
- Supervised facility site moving and growth from 300 bed to 550 bed site
Facility Director (1997 to 2000)
Deputy Director (1994 to 1997)
NY Dept. of Developmental Disabilities & Mental Healths
Yonkers, New York
- Oversaw 11 state controlled facilities as a director of 400 bed mental health and the developmental disabilities institute
- Oversaw over 40 community-based healthcare organizations
Education Details :
B.S-1996., M.S.-1998, PH.D-2002 (in Biology)
University of Oklahoma State