Financial Analyst Resume
- Financial Resume
- Financial Analyst Resume
Financial Analysts analyze the financial condition of a company / organization and advise the organization on how to manage, spend, and invest its funds. Financial analysts can specialize in evaluating the budget, credit, risk, rating, investment, mergers and acquisitions, money market, tax, security etc. Any bachelor's degree holder can aspire to be a financial analyst, provided he has good knowledge of computers, business, finance, accounts, and statistics. The candidate in this resume is a self motivated finance graduate with good experience as corporate and accounts analyst. He also possesses good analytical and communication skills needed for the job.
Sample Financial Analyst Resume
24 Nellis Drive,
Wayne, NJ 07470
Telephone No: 973-633-1029
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: Seeking the position of a Financial Analyst with a major bank or financial service provider.
Computer Programming Skills
- Knowing Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Knowing Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Knowing IBM PC, Lotus 1-2-3, MS-Dos, WordStar and Lotus Macros.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Self motivated and innovative professional with the ability to prioritize tasks and take quick decisions
- Flexible attitude and good at meeting deadlines
- Good at communication and able to handle a whole range of customers, employees and staff members
- Corporate Accounting Analyst with the Comptrollers Division of Bridell Bank & Trust Co., Wayne, NJ from 2004 till date, where the job responsibilities involve:
- Preparation and analysis of fund statements, balance sheets and salary schedules for a company and her subsidiaries with a $ 5 billion turnover
- Compilation of analysis and organization reports
- Preparation of gap details and examination of balance sheets and key ratios of income and fund statements by using trend reports
- Intern with the Presidential Suite CSR of the Cartel Bank, Omaha, NE during 2000 - 03, where I was responsible for book keeping, customer care relations, verification of cheques, and servicing of accounts worth $ 50,000 and more
- Relationship Analyst Intern with the Bank of Rome, Rome, Italy during 1995 - 99, where I was engaged in quantitative estimation and analysis of the bank's association with international correspondents after a thorough research of the banks papers, documents, and financial reports
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance from University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE in 1994