Wildlife Biologist Resume
The sample wildlife biologist resume given below is a key job hunting tool which will help you to get a job interview. This sample biologist resume include job seeker's education, as well as work experience, and it also reflect job seeker's skills and strengths. Use this wildlife biologist resume example and get a job interview for the post of wildlife biologist.
Sample Wildlife Biologist Resume
19 Bacon Road,
Texas, TX, 56734,
Ph. (417) 6758875,
To obtain a position that will enable me to effectively utilize my skills, experience and knowledge about management of wildlife.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience as biologist.
- Exceptional knowledge of wildlife law and enforcement.
- Strong ability to interact among the public, resource management agencies, and wildlife and fisheries resources.
- Remarkable ability to analyze wildlife management issues and problems.
- Strong ability to perform program management and oversight functions in the wildlife resources.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and organizational skills.
Wildlife Biologist, (1992-1997)
PAR & Associates - Addison, TX
Supervisory Wildlife Biologist, (1998-2002)
US Fish and Wildlife Service, Uvalde, TX
- Conducted, and monitored activities for sensitive animal species.
- Collected and disseminated information about the fauna to regional scientists.
- Resolved reports or complaints about wildlife and animal pests.
- Analyzed and archived survey and monitored data from GIS (Geographic Information Systems).
- Assisted with the preparation of technical reports in accordance with National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA).
- Developed and maintained knowledge of biological principles and statistical procedures.
- Participated in the development of policy and planning for the organization.
- Managed, coordinated, and provided technical support to wildlife.
- Participated in the inspection and evaluation of wildlife programs and projects.
- Supported the ongoing monitoring of wildlife studies, surveys, and activities to ensure program quality, effectiveness, technical adequacy.
- Evaluated information and data on damage hazards caused by various wildlife species.
- Ensured that wildlife damage management objectives are accomplished in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Assigned and reviewed the work of staff to ensure timely performance.
Master of Science in Wildlife Science
Texas Tech University, (1992)
Bachelor of Science in Wildlife Biology
Texas Tech University, (1990)
National Association of Biologists: Researcher of the Year 2000.