Zoning Supervisor Resume
If you are looking for the job of zoning supervisor and you want to create an outstanding resume to get a job interview, you have come to the right place. We have created here a sample zoning supervisor resume to help you write a wining resume. You can use this zoning supervisor resume example to get ideas for the format and content of your zoning supervisor resume.
Sample Zoning Supervisor Resume
12472 West Avenue,
Little vale, CA 93543,
A highly experienced zoning supervisor with exceptional knowledge and management skills, seeking a position as a zoning supervisor where these skills will add greater value.
SKILLS, ABILITY, AND KNOWLEDGE
- communicating clearly and effectively.
- orally and in writing.
- organizing work, setting priorities, and following up assignments with a minimum of direction.
- reading plan drawings relative to elevation and square footage calculations.
- utilize mathematical formulas, to add and subtract, multiply and divide.
- inspect items for proper length, width and shape.
- handle a variety of items, office equipment, switches, etc.
- read road and topography maps.
- the policies and procedures, organizations and functions of the codes compliance office.
- modern accounting and bookkeeping methods, policies, and procedures.
- county ordinances and codes, and related land use regulations.
- arithmetic, grammar, punctuation and vocabulary.
Amirit Technologies, Inc., Lewistown, CA, (1996-Present)
ITT Industries, Inc., Palmridge, CA, (1992-1996)
- Reviewed building permits and development applications for compliance with zoning and land use regulations.
- Responded to inquiries from public and development community regarding zoning regulations.
- Supervised and directed the activities of assigned staff.
- Participated in employee selection, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
- Provided guidance and training.
- Reviewed various permit applications with respect to zoning compliance.
- Provided technical assistance and explanation of complex information to citizens, builders, developers, architects, and engineers.
- Performed research of property ownership, zoning classification, and other required information.
- Prepared written notification for code violations.
- Maintained a variety of records and computer files for review for audit and inventory.
- Resolved problems as non routine situations arise.
- Performed other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Amtech College, San Diego, CA, (1991)
Certified Zoning Administrator (CZA), (1992)