Help Desk Supervisor Resume
- Help Desk Resume
- Help Desk Supervisor Resume
This sample help desk supervisor resume contain all information which is required to create the help desk supervisor resume. The help desk supervisor should be able to supervise all staff and also should be excellent in hardware and networking. The sample help desk supervisor resume is as given below.
The position of the help desk supervisor is responsible for coordination of the daily work and oversees the help desk team. He interacts with management and directs the activities of the help desk team to accomplish goals.
Help desk supervisor is the key representative who interfaces with management and ensure client satisfaction with the issues and matters related to the help desk team.
Skills required for the job post of help desk supervisor are:
- Significant success at building efficient and effective teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Self-starter; motivated to learn and operate independently
- Outstanding customer skills
Clear understanding of HR policies and procedures for Supervisors /Managers
Sample Help Desk Supervisor Resume 1
9709, West 45 St.
Objective: Searching job for the post of help desk supervisor in order to show my skills in reputed corporation.
- Obtained Bachelors degree in MIS from San Jose University in 1999.
- Completed advanced course of management in information system.
As help desk supervisor
Company : I-clerk and Assoc., Austin
From 2000 till present date
Job responsibilities handled are as follows :
- Assigning daily work to all staffs
- Maintaining service level at consistent level by developing, managing operational standards
- Checking all help desk operations so as to give better services to customers
- Cross checking work, if completing as per assignment
- Providing proper training to sub-staff memebers
- Good in MS Access, Ms Excel etc.
- Excellent in SQL
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to handle all staff with their assignment
- Have six year experience as help desk supervisor
- Able to troubleshoot complex technical problem
- Capable to maintain the details of PCS, printers and laptops etc
- Able to control workers daily actions which include providing excellence technical software phone and desktop support etc
Sample Help Desk Supervisor Resume 2
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and effectively communicate with all members of firm.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Tact empathy, patience and excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and maintaining quality standards and deadlines.
Familiar with: French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Lotus Notes
- MS Office Suite
- PC, hardware, printers, network
ProVisionTech, Kenmore, WA
Help Desk Supervisor (2005 - Present)
- Supervising help desk procedures and staff.
- Provided training to the user support specialists on procedures and coaches them on technical and customer service skills.
- Implemented and examined referral process and call intake.
- Maintained database of help desk ticketing system.
- Sometimes acted as additional user support specialist and led group.
- Provided reports on desk operations and issues regarding the firms customer base to management.
- Creating and maintaining a team environment.
- Understood and stick toFirm policies and procedures.
- Ensure and check that consistent data entry and complete problem descriptions are included in all tickets.
- Tracking customers calls in help desk database.
- Maintained strong working knowledge of standards and applications of approved firm.
- Coordinated and work closely with department contacts issues o enhance customer relations and technical support.
- Handled other tasks and projects as required.
Georgetown University, George, WA
BS Degree in Finance (2005)