Help Desk Support Resume
- Help Desk Resume
- Help Desk Support Resume
Here is best sample help desk support resume given which helps you to create your own resume by just replacing the required field information as you want.
The help desk supporter should able to work on different technologies. Also good with computer knowledge and should be able to provide better service to users.
Sample Help Desk Support Resume
835, West 13 Street
Carlisle, MA 339
Objective: Seeking a job for the post of help desk supporter in reputed company to show my abilities.
- Master of Science in Information Science from Austin University in 1999.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Science from Denmark University in 1996.
My-Com and Assoc. San Jose
Job Profile: As Assistant Help Desk Supporter
Responsibilities performed during the job are:
- Data exchange among different applications by creating procedures
- Created different documents which help in training
- Helped user by developing technologies by using existing technologies to speed-up user work
- Upgraded the presented software and created new software by using different technologies
- Attended the various seminars which help me to increase my knowledge
Skills and Abilities:
- Have strong five year experience as help desk supporter in My-Com company.
- Trained the new recruited users on different software.
- Have strong knowledge of database to create the different database of different application.
- Also have the good knowledge of object oriented concepts
- Capable to learn new technologies as quick as possible
- Microsoft Office
- Window XP,98