- Hotel Manager Resume
- Caterer Resume
A caterer is a professional person who is trained for welcoming and serving food to guests at ceremonies. The commonly expected qualities in a caterer are pleasant personality, fluency and politeness in language, perfect knowledge about sequence and proportion of catering various dishes, attentiveness, etc.
If you are applying for the post of a caterer, you should mention the above stated qualities and should relate each quality with your past work experience.
To learn more about this profile, go through the following catering resume sample.
Sample Caterer Resume
902, X Street, Y Avenue,
Objective : To join a well-liked catering firm/agency and thereby advance my career as a caterer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive work experience of catering at different ceremonies
- Perfect knowledge of guest mentality attending a meal at a ceremony
- Good sense of foods from various cultures
- Developed great soft skills through formal training and past experience
- Great command and fluency in language
- Pleasant personality and attentive nature
- Immense politeness in activities while serving guests
Hotel Blue, Philadelphia, PA (2006-Present)
- Welcoming the guests and taking care of their seating arrangements
- Conversing with each guest to convey them about the food menu and to understand their preferences
- Serving drinks before the meals
- Serving each guest politely and sufficiently, as per their demand
- Taking special precautions in case of kids and senior citizens
- Following proper sequence of meal courses
- Maintaining a high degree of hygiene at the serving place
- Coordinating with other team mates for quick and efficient services
ABC Catering Services, Philadelphia, PA (2004-2006)
- Preparing the preceremony arrangement of food counters and drinks and water
- Assisting the co-workers in designing of the ceremony hall and the chair arrangements
- Monitoring the Food counters during the meal courses for sufficiency
- Assisting the caterers for quick serving of dishes
- Graduated in Arts with specialization in Social science from Pinnacle College of Arts and Science, Philadelphia, PA (2002)
- Completed post graduate diploma in Hotel Management and Catering from Pennsylvania� state university, Philadelphia, PA (2004)�
- Completed one month training of soft skills arranged the Riverside Caterers in 2006�
References: Will be available on request.