Grill Cook Resume
- Hotel Manager Resume
- Grill Cook Resume
Grill cook prepares food and clean the food preparing equipment, tables, counter areas and other work area. They are responsible for cooking, grilling and frying food items. As per need they also prepare some small food items such as sandwiches, carving meat and brewing coffee. They grill and garnish hamburgers and meats such as steaks and chops
Sample Grill Cook Resume
3827, North 23 Street,
Boston, KR 38471,
Objective: Seeking for a position of grill cook for a leading restaurant where I can prove my cooking skills.
- Depth knowledge of food service operations.
- Able to operate all kitchen equipment.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very good ability to stand long periods.
- Able to work in hot and cold environment.
SoundDiet Restaurant Inc., Boston
Worked as Short Order Cook
- Responsible for cleaning food preparation equipment, tables, counters and other work areas.
- The French items like eggs, pancakes and fries were cooked, grilled and fried.
- Make a plan on orders so that the served items will finish at the same time.
- Responsible for taking orders and cooking them ordered by customer.
- Also prepared some simple food tasks such as sandwiches, brewing coffee and carving meats.
- Responsible for taking orders and placing food on plates.
- Accepted payments and make changes in charge clips as needed.
- Done various other duties as assigned.
Good Taste Restaurant, Minneapolis, MN
Worked as Restaurant Cook Intern
- Responsible for preparing orders as ordered by customers.
- Used various recipes, methods and portions to prepare food.
- Responsible for checking food items and make sure the regular quality at all times.
- Keep the work environment very clean and safe.
- Cleaning schedules are followed for storage areas and designated equipment.
- Make sure that the orders are presented in delicious manner.
Diploma in Hotel Management, Boston University, Boston
High School Diploma, Boston