Hotel Maintenance Resume
- Hotel Manager Resume
- Hotel Maintenance Resume
This sample hotel maintenance resume focuses on the applicant's ability to get the right job. This hotel maintenance resume given here includes all information and experience details regarding the applicant. This hotel maintenance resume example describing job experiences, educations, achievements etc.
Sample Hotel Maintenance Resume
90 America Drive,
Objective: - To obtain a challenging position in hotel industry to utilize my previous maintenance management experience to provide better service to the customers.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Able to use shop mathematics.
- Having good body strength and stamina.
- Customer oriented person and highly motivated to succeed in any position.
- Good knowledge of techniques, procedures, materials, equipments and supplies related to operation, construction, repair and maintenance of facilities.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
Topline General Machine Maintenance, Major Town, USA, 1995
Proficiency Certificate in Management (NIM), 1996
Department of Works, Rainbow County, Minneapolis
- Specialized technical crafts (electrical, HVAC, plumbing, etc.)
- Attention to details.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Strong technical skills.
Madison Apartment Group, L.P., Lincoln, NJ
- Developed, implemented and evaluated maintenance policies and procedures.
- Arranged training in safety, repair, and maintenance.
- Ensured all maintenance and repairs completed on a timely, cost effective basis and according to specifications.
- Arranged meetings with vendors and suppliers in order to discuss products used in repair work.
- Followed company policies and procedures and is able to effectively communicate them to subordinates.
- Ensured all fire and safety inspections completed and any discrepancies corrected.
- Created a safe environment for guests and associates by ensuring that the hotel is maintained in accordance with safety standards.
- Maintained a variety of records; complete activity records and reports.
- Supervised maintenance staff.
- Supervised engineering staff in the maintenance and repair of plumbing, hotel rooms, A/C and heating, ice machine, swimming pools, lighting, kitchen equipment, refrigeration, laundry, emergency generators, switch rooms, etc.
- Performed general repairs such as painting, patching walls, security hardware, hanging shelves and landscaping.
- Helped the staff selection process.
- Ensured that all staff members are trained in composite maintenance activities and were strictly following standard operating procedures.
- Implemented an effective maintenance programs.
Available upon request.