Hotel Management Resume
- Hotel Manager Resume
- Hotel Management Resume
If you are best in editing then you can create your resume for the post of hotel management by just replacing this sample hotel management resume with required information.
For applying this post, the particular applicant should be good in computer and communication knowledge. The details for the post of hotel management are as bellow.
Hotel Managers have the overall charge of the hotel functions like guest services, marketing, finance, catering, parties, and customer queries and complaints. Also included in their duties is planning and organization of hotel services, maintenance of financial records, recruitment and training, receiving important guests etc. A degree in business administration, hotel management or hospitality is technically essential. Experience in planning, delegating tasks, meeting deadlines, and patiently dealing with all situations is more important. The candidate in this resume has a bachelor's degree in business administration. He has good relevant experience and specializes in the capture of business opportunities.
Sample Hotel Management Resume 1
698, West 09 Street.
(233) 768 9908.
Objective: Willing to do the job for hotel management post in apparent hotel and show all my activities and understanding for the expansion of the hotel.
- Excellent in MS Access, MS Excel, MS Power Point etc.
- Excellent in SQL.
- Excellent in computer so as to keep customers details by creating their own databases.
- Able to do work as per assignment.
- Capable to handle phone calls and e-mail of customers.
- Have five year experience as hotel assistant front office.
- Capable to handle the needs of customers.
- Completed Masters degree in Hotel Management from Groton, CT University in 2001.
- Bachelor in Hotel Management from Austin University in 1997.
As hotel assistant front office in Austin Plaza, Ambler, AK.
From 2002 till present date
Summarization of activities are as bellow :
- Handled hotel of 200 rooms by managing front office.
- Managed the customer phone calls, messages, e-mails etc.
- Provided information about hotel to customers to facilitate them.
- Supervised all staffs duties.
Sample Hotel Management Resume 2
2100 I Street, NW
Washington, DC 20053
Telephone No: 202-994-1897
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for opportunity to perform in hotel management field with experience in managing daily hotel activities.
- Inspires and direct all staff.
- Efficiently improve profitability and income.
- Excellent at capturing potential business opportunity in local market.
Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, 2000
Barry University, Florida.
Hotel Manager, 2005 to Present
Lakewood Hotels, Washington DC.
- Make sure all the staff is proficiently trained to improve service, efficiency and profitability.
- Responsible for controlling staffing and performing employee performance evaluations.
- Handled property functions on daily basis to ensure best performance and persistent upgrading in customer service, employee proficiency and performance, marketing, property ambience and income.
- Assist in the food & beverage operations. Also make sure possessions are in good, working conditions.
- Responsible for allocating, defining and assigning accountability and authority for particular functions to different departments.
Associate Hotel Manager, 2000 to 2004
Blue Star Hotels, Washington DC.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction, maximum profit and efficiency.
- Also responsible for monitoring and guiding hotel staff to maintain standards.
- Ensured highest profits through expenditure and labor management.
- Maintained the best possible standards regarding services including maintenance cleanliness, sanitation and other facilities.
- Handled all functions regarding food and beverage services which include restaurant, banquet rooms, lounges, kitchen and storage rooms.