Hotel Security Resume
- Hotel Manager Resume
- Hotel Security Resume
The person applying for the post of Hotel Security should be capable of providing security to customers, hotel staff, hotel equipments and in all to the whole hotel plant.
This sample hotel security resume page gives you idea to create a good resume for hotel security post. An individual candidate may edit this sample hotel security resume respective to their skills, education and experience.
Sample Hotel Security Resume
0774, South 60 Street.
Danbury, CT 33634,
Willing to do the profession as a Hotel Security in apparent hotel and apply all my skills and knowledge for the enlargement of the hotel.
- Completed Bachelor Degree in Commerce from PU College, CA, 2002.
- Strong knowledge of basic computer.
Diamond Hotels and Towers Groton, CT. (2002 - Present)
Post: Hotel Security
Responsibilities handled are summarized below:
- Handled the security task in both shifts: morning and night shift.
- Keeping record of customers like in-out time, names, mobile number etc.
- Resolved the parking problem by co-ordination with customers.
- Watched out equipment which is kept in hotel area.
- Improved the security policies by developing different programs.
- Handled different situations such as illness, accident, fire etc.
- Able to keep the records of customers.
- Strong ability to handle the different situation without any damage.
- Have good experience as hotel security.
- Knowledge of all hotel equipments with their name, cost, expiry date etc.
- Exceptional ability to work co-operative with security supervisor, co-workers.
- Strong careful observation skills.
- MS Office: MS Word, MS Excel, Access
- Have good knowledge of PC softwares.