Hotel Supervisor Resume
- Hotel Manager Resume
- Hotel Supervisor Resume
You can use this sample hotel supervisor resume for creating your own resume for the post of hotel supervisor. This resume helps you to give the required details for the post of hotel supervisor.
This hotel supervisor resume example provides you a format about how to write objective, computer skills, experience details and other things to make your resume more effective.
Sample Hotel Supervisor Resume
789, Main Street 76
Ansonia, CT 676,
Seeking for the position of hotel supervisor in well known hotel to apply my skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Completed Bachelors degree in Hotel Management from GB College, DL in 2000.
- Completed IT courses from ABCS Institute with certification, 1999.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong technical knowledge to keep customers details.
- Have good knowledge of English to communicate with customer.
- Able to work in any shift with co-workers.
- Capable to create document by using references which help in future for study purpose.
- Keep hotel area and front office clean and neat to facilitate consumers to stay in hotel.
- Providing customers requirement properly ensuring the customer will visit the hotel again.
- Excellent in MS Office.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Excellent in PC softwares.
Assistant Hotel Supervisor - Front Desk
Mara Dona hotel Inc., Meriden, CT.
Duration : 2000 - Present
Summary of tasks performed:
- Trained the staff by using proper techniques and documentation.
- Keep the records of arrivals, bills, rooms etc.
- Supervised all staff operations by giving duties to each.
- Organized the shifts for all staff.
- Handled the problem occurred during night shift.