Kitchen Assistant Resume
- Hotel Manager Resume
- Kitchen Assistant Resume
Kitchen assistant helps to the head chef, deputy head chef, assistant chef cook, supervisor in many ways. They are responsible for preparing garnishes to accompany the sweet courses and main meal. They also prepare sweet courses and serve breakfast. Kitchen assistant also helps in the preparation of picnic lunches.
The position is responsible for maintaining kitchen and food hygiene. In the preparation of food they maintain the standard quality of food. They also work as cashier at the counter as needed to accept cash or to do changes in slips as needed.
Sample Kitchen Assistant Resume
2368, West 38 Street,
Carlisle, TE 28371,
Objective: Looking for a position of kitchen assistant to make an excellent carrier in this field.
- Able to understand basic hygiene requirements related to food handling and personal hygiene.
- Very good ability to organize material in maximum productivity.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Excellent ability in addition, subtraction, divide and multiple.
- Able to lift and carry 30 to 50 pounds.
- Very good ability to read instructions, evaluations and schedules.
Collins Hotels Inc., Tarrytown, NY
Worked as Food Preparation Worker
- Responsible for measuring and weighing ingredients.
- Fowl, poultry, fish and shellfish were cleaned for cooking.
- Responsible for informing supervisor if there is low supply of food.
- Food equipment such as glasses, dishes, tableware were loaded into dishwashing machine.
- Responsible for keeping records of quantity of food used.
- Responsible for making special sauces and dressings for sandwiches.
- Did mixture of ingredients for making green salads, fruit salads, pasta salads and vegetable salads.
- Did cleaning of working areas, tables, utensils, silverware, dishes etc.
- Carried food supplies, equipment and utensils from work and storage areas.
- Soups and sauces were stir and strain.
- Distribute food for serving.
- Responsible for various other duties as assigned.
Delicious Foods Inc., Minneapolis
Worked as Cook
- Responsible for preparing and cooking food and serving it to the customers.
- Provide special dietary requirements as needed.
- Record of food supplies and freezer were maintained.
- Responsible for working as a communicator with supervisor during the planning and costing of menus.
- Make sure about stock rotation.
- Responsible for ordering stocks and checking deliveries.
- Valued the stock as said by the supervisor.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
High School diploma
Certified Food Handler