Kitchen Helper Resume
- Hotel Manager Resume
- Kitchen Helper Resume
Kitchen helper helps to maintain kitchen work areas and equipments of restaurant and utensils orderly and clean. Their responsibilities include sweeping and moping floors, washing worktables, refrigerators, walls and meal blocks. They remove and separate trash and garbage. Sort out the bottles and other breaks in bottle crushing machine.
Kitchen helper collects the dirty dishes after meal and scrapes the dirty food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand and places them in racks. They also wash other equipments such as pots, trays and pans by hand. They transfer food preparing equipments and other supplies between storage and work areas.
Sample Kitchen Helper Resume
6373, East 34 Street,
Carlisle, MA 39370,
Objective: Seeking a position of kitchen helper for a well stable restaurant.
- Excellent ability to read, understand and follow the safety procedures.
- Able to plan and schedule new techniques.
- Very good coordinating and organizing skills.
- Good knowledge of equipment, supplies and services.
- Very good knowledge of catering set-up procedures.
- Excellent in cooking and preparing variety of foods.
SoundDiet Restaurant Inc., Minneapolis
Responsible for Working as Cook's Helper
- Responsible for preparing some easy items such as hot cereals, sausage, eggs, coffee, bacon, toast and many more.
- Helped to prepare vegetables, meats, fish and various other foods for serving.
- Responsible for preparing salads and deserts.
- Helped to serve the food.
- Responsible for cleaning kitchen and kitchen equipments and utensils.
- Arranged ingredients attractively to prepare cold plate combinations.
- Performed various other duties as assigned.
Collins Hotels Inc., Tarrytown, NY
Responsible for working as cook
- Responsible for overseeing food inventory by checking proper temperature of food and by rotating and storing food properly.
- Responsible for cleaning kitchen and food preparing equipments.
- Make study of food ordering processes.
- Take part in planning menu with manager as needed.
- Provide guidance to food service staff.
- Responsible for preparing and cooking meal for staff.
- Done other duties as assigned.
Diploma in Hotel Management, Boston University, Boston
High School Diploma, Boston