Restaurant Manager Resume
- Hotel Manager Resume
- Restaurant Manager Resume
This is the position responsible for ensuring all operations regarding to restaurant and maintains reputation and ethos. This position is responsible for managing various activities and is responsible for the performance of restaurant with maintenance of quality and standard of food, health, service and safety.
The position is responsible for the overall business performance of the restaurant. They also manage the marketing activities including discount schemes and promotional events. The position plans and coordinates various new menus.
Sample Restaurant Manager Resume
1092 E. Northern Avenue,
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Telephone No: 602-944-1378
Email id: email@example.com
Objective: In search of position of restaurant manager that will utilize my management and cooking skills.
- MS Office, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Perfect, MS Access, MS Outlook, Crystal
- Windows NT, Windows XP
- Internet Explorer
- Very good management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of variety of beverages and food.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior in handling the staff.
- Able to work under pressure also.
The Farm, Inc. Arizona
Working as Manager
- Make sure about the profitability by balancing service with costs.
- Encouraged guest's satisfaction for steady business.
- Responsible for starting customer service contest for servers, busers and hosts for improvement of service.
- Checked BOH for food quality, steady sanitation and presentation.
- Provide training and advice for servers to maximize the performance level.
- Started introduction seminars for servers to increase the sales.
- Responsible for hiring and training new employees.
La Grande Restaurant, Sacramento, California
Worked as Restaurant Manager
- Done duties such as marketing, advertising and restaurant of layout.
- Increased sales by 72% during period of my employment.
- Responsible making changes in menu as per the requirement of customers.
- Confirmed about the track record that will help to create the profit of the restaurant.
- Responsible for developing an employee entered organization.
- Performed various other duties as needed.
Master's Degree in Hotel Management, New York University, NY
The Farm, Inc. Arizona
Also see: Restaurant Manager Resume
Restaurant manager ensure that the restaurant work efficiently and gainfully while preserving their status and ethos. Restaurant manager must organize the range of activities, whatever size or kind of an outlet.
Manager is accountable for business performance of restaurant and also for keeping high standards of service, food and health & safety.
Restaurant management merges the strategic planning, shift pattern organization and daily management activity. Depending on the outlet's nature, the task may have inspired aspects, mainly in marketing and the business development. Typical work actions will differ depending on type of restaurant.
The sample restaurant manager resume will help you to build your own resume for applying to the job of restaurant manager.
Sample Restaurant Manager Resume 2
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Capable manager with the creative, novel approach to controlling staff, making teamwork and developing customer services.
Service Manager/Assistant Manager (11/1990 to present)
Steak Home, Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Handle, train and plan up to 80 employees for 200 seat restaurant, containing wait team, bus boys, hostesses and bar personnel. Control all aspects of client service.
- Promoted from an assistant manager to the service manager in 1-month.
- Generated monthly worker newsletter, which shows permit policies and processes in non-confrontational way and enhances knowledge of the restaurant business; the regional manager has known and accepted publication for the regional use.
- Initiated client hand-out cards, which clarifies seating processes for the large parties and offers suggested actions for the guests while they wait.
- Started 'roaming Manager' approach to get feedback from customer and address concerns or problems; client satisfaction rate presently highest in the region.
- Keep lowest turnover and overtime in region; maintenance rate 44 percent above the company standard, savings USD 23,000 per annum.
Kitchen Manager (06/1993 to 11/1994)
Steak Home, Casper, Wyoming
- Oversaw up to 15 cooks and the dish area staff for 100-seat restaurant.
- Reorganized clean-up tasks to even out jobs, which enhanced employee moral and teamwork.
- Started safety programs, which decreased on-the-job damages 40 percent; plan adopted and executed throughout the region.
Head Waiter (1991 to 1993)
Alpha XY Delta Sorority
Wyoming University, Laramie
- Managed wait personnel of 7 and given serving and clean-up tasks.
- Started acknowledgment programs, which privileged wait staff for attendance and the work quality; decreased high turnover rate.
Manager Training Programs, Steak Home, Cheyenne, Wyoming, 1993
B.S. (Hotel Management), Wyoming University, Laramie (1991)