Agency Recruiter's Resume
- Human Resources Resume
- Agency Recruiter's Resume
An agency recruiter typically works in an employment or recruitment agency, where he is responsible for the recruitment of personnel in the agency. This individual needs to know all the latest practices and demands in the market, as also the places from where he can hire. He needs to have good communication skills interlaced with interpersonal skills such that he can complete the given target in a stipulated time. This sample resume is about such an agency recruiter who is presently employed in the position of a recruitment manager with an organization. He has also got some professional affiliations, which would surely help him to get the desired job.
Sample Agency Recruiter's Resume
462, High ST,
Reno, NV, 47823
Obtain an appreciated place as the Agency Recruiter in the human resource field with the full implementation of accomplished experience and education.
Computer Programming Skills
- Accomplish Bachelor of Arts Degree from the Toronto University, Toronto at the Recruitment Management as the major in the year of 1990
- Accomplish associate Degree in Recruitment Management from the Institute of Human Resource Management of Toronto, Toronto in the year of 1992
- Operating Systems: Windows 9X, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
Accomplish basic professional affiliation from the Agency Recruiter Managers Association of Toronto, Toronto in the year of 1993 after the succeeding Mock Test approved by the association.
- Have efficient Marketing skills. Performed market research and recognized objective populations to stop up to almost 80,000 vacancies.
- Have outstanding experience about staff development management. Recruited, instructed and counseled numbers of recruiters as well as support staffs and prepared required evaluation reports.
- Have capacitated with wonderful public relationship features. Formulated and executed several all-inclusive outreach curriculum.
2000- Present date: Work as the Recruitment Manager for the Job Produces Center of California, California with the following responsibilities
- Amplified the skilled candidates group by almost 65 percent
- Provided pioneering looms towards recruiting procedures
- Provide necessary implementations for following as well as monitoring arrangements
- Provide inspiration for the successive team attempt to assemble recruitment programs as well as retention exertions
- Formulated efficient computer database for administrating potential candidate information
1995- 2000: Worked as the Recruitment Manager for the Hard Rock Recruiters and work effectively in the following ways
- Took necessary measures to reduce potential candidate turnover charge by 20 percent
- Amplified the aim reaching proficiency by approximately 30 percent with efficient staff headship