Human Resource Recruiters Resume
- Human Resources Resume
- Human Resource Recruiter's Resume
A human resource recruiter is a human resource person specifically meant for the recruitment process. This professional has to show his mettle in the trade by selecting the right kind of people for the job. He has to carry out the responsibilities right from the advertisement to the final induction of the candidates. There are many intermediate steps involved which need a close scrutiny by the HR recruiter. The main attribute required of this person is that he needs a thorough understanding of people and their mindset, which enable him to judge the candidates and choose the best amongst them.
Sample Human Resource Recruiter's Resume
562, Keighley ST,
Essex, VT, 78212
To become a human resource recruiter in an organization where I can get a chance to nurture my innate skills for its betterment.
Computer Programming Skills
- Accomplish Bachelor of Arts Degree from the Dallas University, Dallas at the Recruitment Management as the major in the year of 1990
- Accomplish associate Degree in Recruitment Management from the Institute of Human Resource Management of San Francisco, San Francisco in the year of 1992
- Operating Systems: Windows 9X, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
Accomplish indispensable professional affiliation from the Recruiter Managers Association of New Jersey, New Jersey in the year of 1993 after the succeeding Mock Test approved by the association.
- Have outstanding practice about developmental Human Resource Management. Took on, educated and counseled range of recruiters as well as support staffs and equipped needed evaluation reports
- Have capacitated with magnificent public association features
- Initiated and executed various complete outreach curriculums
2001- Present date: Work as the Recruitment Manager for the ABC Corporation, Las Vegas with the following responsibilities as the post holder
- Provide necessary recruitment strategies for marketing and sales support control
- Formulate and execute several college recruitment curriculums
- Provide essential establishment and maintenance with selective employment organizations
- Formulate and implement various outreach recruitment tours to major cities and career centers with numbers of universities
- Provide vital assistance in the staffs communication enhancement curriculums
1995- 2000: Acted as the Personnel Manager for the Santana Boot Company, Syracuse with the following responsibilities
- Provided development towards newly appointed employee directing curriculums such as visual supports and assessment preparation
- Provided in house child care service development
- Formulated various personnel curriculums such as development towards records, programs and sources etc.
- Provided human relationships troubleshoots measures
This sample resume will help you to write a successful and a confident resume in the best possible way. The post in itself is managerial and human resource is a branch of management, which deals with the organization of the workforce. Your duty hence is to specify your objective and skills in an exquisite way to make an impression on the recruiter. Your attitude and communication skills must be sound to exhibit your affirmative approach. Though, the human resource manager has many roles here we are concerned of human resource as a recruiter.
Sample Human Resource Recruiter Resume 2
Richard S. Barrett
3414 Hillside Street
Mesa, AZ 85201
Summary: I am a home office owner (Independent Contractor) currently looking for jobs (in all fields) that pertain to my skills. I am looking to excel to high levels working with a company(s) that is in need of a reliable, trustworthy, organized, punctual, outgoing, goal oriented, multi-tasked and talented person. I have worked in many fields and enjoy doing so. When there is no one I am the person for the job.
Mc Alister Southwest High School Los Angeles, CA
- Excelled in Biology, Trigonometry and Chemistry
Community Build Los Angeles, CA
- Certified Copper Base Cable Technician
Community Build Los Angeles, CA
- Certified C-Tech Fiber Optic Cable Technician
Independent Contract Personal Manager for an Artist 9 months/current
- Handle all business calls, e-mails and letters.
- Put together and execute marketing and promotion plans for artist projects including any needed paperwork and research ( market research, copyright, trade mark filling, incorporated papers, and logos )
- I handle and put together all media and press releases
(including Electronic Press Kit and any needed research).
- I do Booking for this artist and other artists that happen to want to do a show at the same time.
- I take care of conference planning and scheduling, rehearsals, and travel arrangements.
- With another publicist I take care of the publicity. I make sure the artist gets to their destination on time, meets with the correct media and establish contacts
Collard Green Records A& R, Marketing and Promotions 9 months/current
Events Management and Coordination
- Collard Green Records has a venue night every second Friday of the month at the Little Temple Bar in Silverlake called "Nappy At The Roots." I look for talent for this venue and assist in coordination.
- I take care of marketing ( making sure the venue night is promoted in the right areas and places) and head a promotions team (directing them and making sure the team is taking care of their responsibilities.
- I also do desktop publishing, including flyers, logos, business cards, letterheads, presentations, cards and invitations.
Tutor Saliba Administrative Assistant 2004-2005
- Answered multi-line telephones and message taking
- Managed correspondence between different entities
- Organized and maintained filling system and construction documents
- Helped put together Daily Reports and room status changes
- Logged and kept track of all Impact Notices
J & B Paging Receptionist 1999-2001
- Entering in new accounts, keeping up with all accounts and record keeping
- Cashier, stocked merchandise and managed the phone
Marvin Avenue CCC Teacher Aide/Receptionist Temp. 1999-2000
- Supervised children in study and play and managed the phone on occasions
African Marketplace and Cultural Affairs (City of Los Angeles)
Seasonal / 1999
- Assisted the Stage Manager in various duties
- Assisted entertainers in setting up their respective stages
William Grant Still Arts Center Receptionist Seasonal / 1990-1998
- Answered multi-line telephones and taking messages
- General office including filling, copying and faxing
35 WPM, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Access, Business, Info Path and Outlook, Microsoft Works Word Processor, Database and Spreadsheet, Microsoft Plus! Photo Story LE, Adobe Reader, Photoshop CS and Image Ready CS
Data Entry, Document Preparation, Database Management, Contact Management, Business Plan Preparation, Proofreading, Editing, Creative Writing, Business Writing, Brochures, Manual and Newsletter editing and proofreading, Customer E-mail Processing, Follow Up Calls, Research
Volunteer speaker on Anti-Gang Violence.
This sample human resource recruiter resume will give you a quick start on building an effective and optimized resume for your job application. Visitors can feel free to customize and edit our sample human resource recruiter resume as per their requirement for job application. We hope that our sample human resource recruiter resume will go a long way in portraying your abilities and skill set efficiently.
Sample Human Resource Recruiter Resume 3
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Seeking for the position as a human resource recruiter to participate in the development of ongoing cost effective sourcing and creative strategies with a aim of hiring excellent candidates.
Adaptive, result-oriented, self-motivates, and committed to achieve human resource departmental goals with a positive attitude.
University of Texas at Dallas, TX
Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resources
Pall Corporation, Del Rio, TX
August 2004 - present
Global Management, Garland, TX
- Leverage in-house recruitment efforts and online recruiting resources to examine and hire ideal candidate
- Taking interview of all the candidates which are qualified for the job
- Categorize the jobs so that the candidates can search by keyword or category on the corporate website
- Interacted with department managers and hiring managers to coordinate planning activities of trends, needs, hiring, and recruiting strategies
- Manage the selection, presentation, closing, negotiation, offer, administrative components or hiring
- Maintain well-ordered and accurate documentation on all candidates
February 2002 - August 2004
- Provided accurate, detail, and motivating information to candidates regarding the position being filled and company.
- Performed detailed reference analysis and/or reference checks on selected candidates.
- Planned and carried out on-campus recruitment efforts.
- According to the hiring manager's directions extended the offers of employment to selected candidates.
Society of Human Resource Management
Hobbies: Photography and Soccer.