Campus Police Officer Resume
- Legal Resumes
- Campus Police Officer Resume
A campus police officer is an individual who strives hard to prevent any sort of criminal activities on the campus. He patrols on foot or bicycle or any other vehicle and keeps check on mischievous students. He is responsible for enforcing the institutional policies on campus for the sake of maintaining peace and order. Also, he has to keep tabs on haphazard parking done in the campus and make people park in a proper way. Other functions performed by him include providing security for any of the programs going on in the campus and transporting of money and other valuables. This sample resume gives you a general idea about how a resume of this professional is to be written in an effective way.
Sample Campus Police Officer Resume
376, Sunshine Drive,
Texas, TX, 74382
(712) 567- 4732
Obtain a challenging administrative career in the security and law field with the utilization of obtained executive and professional expertise.
Professional Education Background
Professional Excellence Summary
- Achieved required professional graduation from the Sweetwater Police School, Sweetwater in the year of 1996. Cornel Jim Hatfield Competition winner in the year of 1996.
- Obtained associate workshops on firearm studies along with query skill development programs, American Legal Systems and Criminal Laws.
- Achieved Graduation Degree from the Philadelphia Police Institution, Philadelphia in the year of 1993. Obtained excellent performance report as ranked in the departmental head's list.
- Obtained national certificate regarding emergency medical study as a technician.
- Obtained national certificate in breathalyzer, radar using as well as identifying kit stuffs.
- Received required license for carrying firearms.
- Have over 8 years of experience in this field utilizing common applications.
- Have proven ability to adopt with the new concepts and measures.
- Capacitated with first-paced functioning and persuasive work environment.
- Have necessary acquaintance in querying skills and interpersonal skills both in verbally and written.
2002- Present date: Work as the Campus Police Officer for the Indianapolis University Police Division, Indianapolis with the following responsibilities
- Provide needed protection to the life and property of the Indianapolis University.
- Advocate laws and regulations of the Indianapolis State and University.
- Perambulation on foot and automobile with the application of strong observational practice.
- Take necessary actions for corporation with various law enforcement bureaus.
- Work as the Deputy Sheriff, Indianapolis.
- Provide various tutorials about drunk driving.
1996- 2002: Worked as the Chief Security In-Charge for the Morrison Association, Orlando with the following responsibilities
- Provided proper management regarding every aspect of safety measures for hotels and other neighboring properties.
- Provided proper measures for recruiting, training, supervising, planning and evaluating supporting personnel.
- Provided necessary cooperation with Sweetwater and Indianapolis Departments.
- Took entire policing measures along with highlighting on resolving potentially vicious situations.