Commercial Law Attorney Resume
- Legal Resumes
- Commercial Law Attorney Resume
Commercial lawyers, who are at timesknown as corporate lawyers, practice law in the field of business in commercial ventures, conducted by corporations. They advise their clients on a range of legal issues, based on their knowledge of all the laws. With suing each other rampant between all the corporate, the demand for commercial law attorneys is sure to increase in the future. After completing the law school, this professional also has to pass the bar examination to obtain a license for practicing law. The sample resume provided on this site will surely increase your chances of obtaining your coveted job if you follow this method of writing a resume.
Sample Commercial Law Attorney Resume
362, Lake Road,
Arlington, TX, 34656
(282) 584- 2895
Obtain a respective career as the Attorney with the law background utilizing obtained executive and professional expertise.
- Honored as the Doctor of Law from the Indianapolis law University, Indianapolis in the year of 1996.
- Achieved Associate Law Degree from the Dallas Law University, Dallas at in the year of 1992.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the San Francisco University, San Francisco in the year of 1990 at History as the major.
Computer Programming Skills
- Achieved required professional recognition from the Indianapolis Bar Association, Indianapolis in the year of 1996.
- Achieved required Professional affiliation from the Legal Workers Association of Dallas, Dallas in the year of 1996.
Volunteer job Background
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Acted as a volunteer for the Board of Directors of New York General Health Institute.
- Provided legal assistance to various non-profit sectors helping the arts.
1997- Present date: Work as the Attorney for the Dickenson, Harris and Murray Firm, California with the following responsibilities
- Offered various necessary provisions to the Commercial Legal Affair Division.
- Represented various commercial institutions, numbers of debtors as well as insolvency trustees in compound litigations and reorganization dealings.
- Acquire exceptional experience on various musical, literary and arty property components.
- Provide legal actions for various fraud advertisements, conciliation and formulation of administrative contracts for artistes.
- Handle various issues successfully comprised with licensing and copyrights (learn more) along with trademark licensing.
1995 summer: Worked for Backer, Osborn and Rhode's Legal Firm, Indianapolis during internship.
1996 summer: Worked for Rex Brown and Hemet's Associative, California during internship.