Court Officer Resume
- Legal Resumes
- Court Officer Resume
This is yet another profession in the law enforcement field. Just the difference is that you will have to work in a court. Actually, a court officer, also called as bailiff, is an officer, usually armed, present in court during the trials. He has to follow the instructions given by the judge like collecting the documents, making the witness swear in, etc. Also he has to keep an eye on the entire courtroom, because he is responsible for the safety of the people present there. Moreover, while the prisoners are being transported in and out of the courtrooms, this officer helps other officers in escorting them.
Sample Court Officer Resume
273, County Lane,
Garland, TX, 47386
(594) 237- 2812
Obtain a respective career in the law field with the utilization of obtained executive and professional expertise.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Achieved Advanced Associate Degree at Court Proceedings from the Chicago Law College, Chicago in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelors Degree from the Orlando University, Orlando in the year of 1991at Criminal Law as the major.
- Have over 12 years of experience in the field of law enforcement.
- Have astonishing communication skills and interpersonal skills for better dealing all types of court affairs.
- Capacitated to meet all personnel management features like training, supervising, planning work schedules, evaluating and motivating along with orienting etc.
- Have due efficiency for increasing cooperation and positive work environment.
- Recognized as one of the trustworthy and devoted employees.
- Able to carry out assignments in operational time limits.
- Have extensive knowledge regarding the security and management Support services inside the arena of supreme courts and judicial courts.
- Provide official documents maintenance.
- Worked as the liaison between various governmental bureaus and court.
2003- Present date: Work as the Senior Court Officer for the Washington State Judicial Court, Washington with the following responsibilities
- Acted as the liaison between various governmental bureaus and court.
- Provide all personnel management features like training, supervising, planning work schedules, evaluating and motivating along with orienting etc.
- Formulate trial proceedings with providing necessary precedent information to the judges as well as counselors with taking the entire documentation.
- Provide various security and management Support services inside the arena of Washington judicial court.
1997- 2003: Worked as the Court Officer for the Dallas State Judicial Court, Dallas with the following responsibilities
- Carried out attorney attendance and court session documents and records.
- Formulated judges' appointments details and supplied through courier if needed.
- Provided proper monitoring in custody with ensuring the public safety measures.
- Took care of court visitors as well as guests.