- Legal Resumes
- Ombudsman Resume
An ombudsman is basically an intermediating person between the governmental agencies and normal people. This particular individual acts as a liaison between them. An ombudsman is required by many disparate types of corporations and services. The most common examples are influential people fighting against corruption and other types of government policies. But it is not necessary that an ombudsman has to fight against the government all the time. On the contrary, many a times he works to retain amicable relations between the government and the common man. This applicant has been working as an ombudsman in an elder care organization, where he uses his experience in the legal matters to resolve any such problems faced by his organization.
Sample Ombudsman Resume
273, King Boulevard,
Orem, UT, 43786
(238) 783- 8293
To be an ombudsman and serve my organization in the best possible way by resolving any legal or administrative issues that might be troubling them.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Achieved Master of Science Degree from the Philadelphia University, Philadelphia at Gerontology as the major in the year of 1995.
- Obtained associate workshops on Legal studies along with communication skill development programs.
- Achieved Bachelor of Science Degree from the New Jersey University, New Jersey in the year of 1994 at Health Service as the major. General Nutrition was the second major in that issue.
Known Computer Programming Skills
- Have over 12 years of experience in the legal field of human services.
- Have over 7 years of experience in common application.
- Have managerial skills and capacitated in taking heavy workload.
- Have proven capacity to adopt with the new concepts and measures.
- Capacitated with first-paced functioning and persuasive work environment.
- Have necessary knowledge in communication skills and interpersonal skills both in verbally and written.
- Have capacitated in guiding and giving training to other employees.
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2000- Present date: Work as the Ombudsman Program Director for the Federal Elder Care Organization, Indianapolis with the following responsibilities
- Formulated ombudsman curriculum in almost 50 nursing and rehabilitation homes in around twelve cities and city-sides.
- Study and solve the problems of residents.
- Provide necessary measures for recruiting, training and supervising 40 staffs and enlarged continuing training curriculum.
- Reconstruct data accumulating and documentation procedure.
- Carry out necessary useful and efficient relationship with neighboring agencies and state or governmental bureaus.
1996- 2000: Worked as the Case Manager for the Unique Care Corporation, New Jersey with the following responsibilities
- Provided advocacy for numbers of clients and gripped crisis intercession measures.
- Initiated the developmental plans for better client service providing