Access Management Resume
- Management Resume
- Access Management Resume
Access Managers manage data related to user identity and user authentication and control access over data and functions in order to control what users of computer network can and cannot access. They ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information. Candidates with a degree in computer science, information technology or related filed and with certifications in computer networks and security are preferred. Candidates need good analytical skills with the ability to get requirements defined through interaction with relevant authorities. The candidate in this resume is a technical helpdesk specialist with excellent experience as an access manager with a couple of employers.
Sample Access Management Resume
234 Albany Street,
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Telephone No: 213-736-2198
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for an opportunity in the field of access management to use my knowledge, experience and enthusiasm in the betterment of organization
- An extremely accomplished, experienced technician and Technical Helpdesk Specialist.
- Extensive and profound operational knowledge of information technology products and services.
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skill.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in software applications and information systems.
Access Manager, 2005 to Present
Seagate Technology, CA.
- Coordinate with senior staff in the implementation of technical ideas, practices and procedures.
- Provide operational task leadership over a team of technicians.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, evaluating, identifying and appointing correct technical resources to fix up customers' issues.
- Offered quick and proficient help desk service with fast processing and prioritization of various issues.
- Resolved more complicated clients' issues promptly, in proficient manner and with highest customer service standards.
Assistant Access Manager, 2000 to 2005
ITT Corporation, NY.
- Address clients and management about the standings of ongoing resolution processes and attends meetings.
- Responsible for keeping record of daily logs, returns, turnovers and apparatus break down reports and maintaining highest service levels
- As a technical advisor, resolved complex issues regarding system users with the help of technical personnel
- Coordinate with production support team, collect significant information and revise the Help Desk as well as the customer services
Associate's Degree in Customer Service Management, 2000
New York University, NY.
Degree in Arts, 1998
New York University, NY.