Account Management Resume
- Management Resume
- Account Management Resume
Account Managers manage the accounts of major customers. They build client relationship by linking the sales and customer service departments and understanding needs of clients and addressing them. They also identify potential clients and try to tap them. Candidates need a bachelor's degree in accounting or related field with experience of at least five years. Knowledge of principles and practices of accounting and supervision with the ability to handle complex numerical computations and write reports is essential. The candidate in this resume is experienced, has a diverse set of relevant skills, and has a bachelor's degree in business administration.
Sample Account Management Resume
245 East Kennedy Blvd,
Tampa, Florida 33602
Telephone No: 813-272-1650
Email id: email@example.com
Looking for an opportunity in account management field to use skills, knowledge and experience in a proficient, equally useful and growth-oriented business environment.
Account Manager, 2005 to Present
Macintosh Inc., FL.
- Organized renewal and up-sell offers; discovered cross-sell openings.
- Offered training and support for Claritas software databases, products, and segmentation structure.
- Monitored progress in the information and communications industry as well as energy sectors; managed technical and product knowledge information.
- Studied and built up business knowledge of different customer market division which includes finance, media and advertisement, communications, energy, retail, restaurants and real estate.
- Implemented quality control checks on client database and also handled client contracts and issue renewal reminder.
- Coordinate with offsite account executives for client presentations.
Regional Contract Administrator, 2000 to 2005
Veritas Enterprises, FL.
- Formed client contracts for account executives, also manage Southern state and national accounts.
- Assisted account executives and managers in proposals, projects and presentations.
- Handled present and stored contract files and make sure orders were completed in time.
- Interacted with h the accounting and legal departments on daily basis to confirm contracts and give instructions to develop new contract process.
- Proficient in computer software including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, WordPerfect. Also expert in HTML, Cobol, and Visual Basic 4.0 languages.
- Excellent team player with outstanding problem solving skills. Capable of maintaining professionalism, attention and grace in pressure situation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and keen learn new skills.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Major: Marketing, 2000
California State University, California.